What are some people thinking with BIN prices on ebay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say they're thinking................... There's one born every minute :poke :poke :poke

Question is..................... Are they correct??? :dunno :dunno

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Yeah how about all those Sauron pre-orders from like 2 years ago?:rollin

What's confusing about this is the fact that you can still get the mumak from Sideshow for $300. Why in the world would you buy it now for $550 when it isn't even sold out yet? That makes no sense.

I honestly think for some people E-Bay is the only store they know. They look nowhere else.:bonk

Realistically, I would hope that there is no-one stupid enough to 'take advantage' of the BIN prices. I would guess he may even not have any on order. He could claim that he has but could buy one once he has received a confirmed order from someone off ebay.

You're a genius, CCT. Whatever would we do.

And you are a genius for realising that I am a genius! Although you are a trainee genius with limited abilities.

Well, I know I'm thinking that the seller of these pieces is Mr. Hugh G Rection for trying to screw people and the buyers are asking for it for not finding out if they are readily available first.

Simple: If you don't like what they're doing, and it's against Ebay's policy, report them.

I didn't like that people were selling potato chips on eBay that were in the shape of the Virgin Mary , but they made a $#!* load of money , so now I check every bag of Dorritos thoroughly ! :dunno

I didn't like that people were selling potato chips on eBay that were in the shape of the Virgin Mary , but they made a $#!* load of money , so now I check every bag of Dorritos thoroughly ! :dunno

:rotfl I keep hoping to find one of Jesus drinking from the Holy Grail so I can finally buy Orthanc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back