This is just ridiculous!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Timing will hold this back from selling but the funny thing is that if this has been offered when Ani was first released it might have gone higher than this.....as Irish so elequently put it.....some people are 'tards.

i think i'll put my extra one up for $90. we'll see what happens :lol

funny thing, the guy lives in kapolei which is like 5 minutes from me.

I don't know what people are thinking with these unrealistic prices. I just came back from Disney World the other day and the Starbilia's$ shop had some Sideshow items at double and triple the retail price.

Leia Boushh- $95
Plo Koon- $95
Bib Fortuna-$95
GG Slave Leia- $375
Jabba and Throne- $695
Stealth Iron Man - $695 (with scratched paint)

Bum holes tried to put in an "offer"

was gonna send him $5 - yep a whole $5

but apartently he only accepts offers from his fellow country man

plus there wasnt a section for inputing text as part of my offer

would have added that as well as the whole $5 id have given him a half eaten snickers bar and half a kilo of seedless grapes. Someone Message the guy to say that he must ensure that the bids stay public so we can see the Smacktard who buys it for that price !

Thinking about putting the twisty wires that held some of my figures in their boxes up on the bay, Thinking $50 should just about do it !

Thinking about putting the twisty wires that held some of my figures in their boxes up on the bay, Thinking $50 should just about do it !

Are they exclusive twisty wires??? If so Pm me first!:lol

I actually saw this auction a while back , it's been relisted, I watched it just for the hell of it, but you never know, someone will fall for it. Not too long ago someone had a Sideshow Bespin Han Holster belt and gun for $40 Buy it Now and it sold really quick!

Hey, maybe someone will pay a lot of money for Princess Tater from the Artoo Potatoo...

Seriously, this is ridiculous...you MAY just be able to get this with the figure for THAT price...

Someone recently tried to sell the holographic Leia for $40. I'm not sure if they were successful or not.

i think i'll put my extra one up for $90. we'll see what happens :lol

funny thing, the guy lives in kapolei which is like 5 minutes from me.

Nash you have an extra Holo Leia or Holo Sidious? Are you looking to sell one? Obviosly not for $100!:lol

Back