Battle damaged or normal endo hot toys ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm no good at making decisions and I appreciate and trust the decisions of my fellow collectors. Today I ask you if I should purchase the hot toys normal terminator endoskeleton or the hot toys battle damaged endoskeleton ?.
If I wish to get the battle damaged I have to ship him from china or somewhere as I'm in the uk and there are none on ebay apart from the international sellers.
I can pick up the normal one in the uk. The battle damaged will work out around £20 ( about $40 ) more expensive , but I really like the look of his base.
So in your opinion which shall I go with , other than kyle and this I now have all the hot toys and sideshow 12" terminator stuff and this is the one thats probably gonna stand out the most. So it matters!.
Hopefully by april time they will be accompanied by the 1:1 arnold bust so they are gonna be the most to look at and I want it too look perfect guys , you know how it is!. :D.
Any help would be great , thanks in advance , cheers , Tay. :cool:
page-tm.jpg

w83107567.jpg

Personally I like the BD version. These guys are fresh off the battle field not the assembly line. :lol

The Battle Damaged Endoskeleton is the best version of the two. Simply because the base it comes with adds to the appearance of the figure. Plus the display looks much much better. Lets face it, most of us here take full advantage of these stands. They're every bit as important as the figure itself. I honestly rather have my Endo propped on a real Terminator base with skulls vs. a plain jane generic looking base with a name plate on it.

battle damaged is the one you want ,the base is so cool !
so hands down the BD verison is the way to go,

I would have to dissagree with most of you freaks, the original one IMO is the way to go, yes the BD stand is awesome but clashes the current HT Terminator displays. That and other than the cheesy scupt that comes with the T-800 Kyle Reese isn't a BD version so why not have the clean look!

Just my 2 cents, the BD one is sweet though.

go for the BD. the base and blast marks just ooze complete and total awesomeness

I ended up buying the regular version...just something about the BD paint I wasn't crazy about. The skulls base occasionally goes up for sale on eBay, not to mention casts of the base...so there is always that option (extra $ however). The base is really nice though. I wish all bases had that diorama look to them. But in the end I just went with the new look.

I'd take a clean endo on the BD base...:p

But I can't have that, so I'll go battle damaged...

I ended up buying the regular version...just something about the BD paint I wasn't crazy about. The skulls base occasionally goes up for sale on eBay, not to mention casts of the base...so there is always that option (extra $ however). The base is really nice though. I wish all bases had that diorama look to them. But in the end I just went with the new look.

Good man! ;) Congrats!

If it was me, I would also do the Battle Damaged version as this appears to be the better of the 2.

BD is better in my opinion.
Not only does it come with a better base but the BD makes it look more like an endo should look...weathered and dirty etc.
The factory fresh version does look awesome too and I wish I could have both.

I am not much for bases so I would go with clean one. You can always modify the clean one to battle damage version later if you like. I had a BD though, gave him away cause he was too expensive to keep :(. I only hope HT releases a new Endo.

You know that is quite funny. If someone posts something in a new topic, but related to an old thread already existing, everyone will jump on their heads. If people do a search and post in that specific old thread then it is necroposting...:monkey1

You know that is quite funny. If someone posts something in a new topic, but related to an old thread already existing, everyone will jump on their heads. If people do a search and post in that specific old thread then it is necroposting...:monkey1

:exactly:
I really dont see why some people are so bothered about an old thread being posted in.
Makes absolutely zero sense to me.
:dunno

Back