HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****ing yellow skin??!? what the **** is that|!? wolf has green skin tone. how can they **** up this bad:monkey4

P.S.. maan i hope its ust the flash making his skintone look banana yellow

Production Pics
6365_press03-001.jpg

Final
up21499.jpg

Yeah it may be the flash. I can't find any more pics yet on other boards. Everything else looks good. The paint on the body always turns out bad.

I will wait to see it for myself. The picture quality is far from good. *crosses fingers*

Hmmm... that is not looking good.
No, not at all.

The head always looked big, but this is ridiculous.
And the skin tone isn't helping either. I hope we see more in hand pics soon.

It's the picture itself. Someone messed with the hue of that picture. Just look at the skulls around his neck...they're yellow too! And the gold in the spear is off as well. Someone is playing a joke.

Steady now everyone... I'm new to these boards but if there's one thing i know its never fly off the handle over a bunch of early and arguably poor pics of a new product. Man, the number of times i've seen this happen.... sometimes the early cries are nothing but that.... and other times they hold true (ie Yavin Luke / Faramir to name a few).

I'll reserve any opinion until i've seen new pics (havent even seen the film yet tbh!)

Steady now everyone... I'm new to these boards but if there's one thing i know its never fly off the handle over a bunch of early and arguably poor pics of a new product. Man, the number of times i've seen this happen.... sometimes the early cries are nothing but that.... and other times they hold true (ie Yavin Luke / Faramir to name a few).

I'll reserve any opinion until i've seen new pics (havent even seen the film yet tbh!)

he's right.. lets not jump to conclusion just by looking at some lousy pics.. so is the wolf out??? the pics posted r all in Chinese.. can anyone translate????

up21509.jpg

It doesn't look SO bad in these shots, I think the flash of the camera certainly exaggerates a bit, but all in all, it still seems the body paint work has suffered a bit, at least the face looks good.

It's not that bad to me. Typical drop from proto to production. Colors aren't terrible. As someone who repaints his figures anyway, I'd almost rather the color be stronger, and lighten on top of that, than to try to go the other way around.
Still not fond of the thin thighs, but am not gonna heave hash over it.

He'll be ok. Have faith.

(I'm already bettin' there'll be a second one with a large cleaner kit anyway...)

Back