Ask Sideshow??? Do we need it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer Simpson

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Do you think it's about time we had a regular "Ask Sideshow" session, say, once a month Sideshow answer 5 questions voted for by us on here.

A bit like "Ask Hasbro" that most the fan sites have. Obviously questions like, when will you make ?????? ?????? would be a waste of time, like they are on Hasbro's site, as Sideshow will only tell us what, and when they want us to know stuff (a lot of this is more down to Lucasfilm than Sideshow by the way).

But burning questions like, a rough time scale for Armourd Characters, ala Imperial Troopers and Vader., why you make expansion packs, when there's nothing they expand, how far along are you with a new base body etc etc, so collectors and fans of Sideshow could ask their favourite questions across the whole range of Sideshow Products, and more importantly get answer on a regular basis.

Just a thought

I don't think so,
they're usually pretty good communicating stuff to fans during conventions, podcasts, newsletters and production blog. But there's always room for imporving communication.

I'm giving Sideshow an open invitation to come to my house so we can have tea and talk about the weather. I might even make sandwiches.

I'm giving Sideshow an open invitation to come to my house so we can have tea and talk about the weather. I might even make sandwiches.

Crusts cut off I hope... Don't act like a savage.

We do have the "Ask Sideshow" section of the board, which is informal and unofficial, but we still get a pretty fair amount of activity and responses there.

African or European?

4886278d46320435bc1a534af4432902.jpg

I... I don't know that!

Oh yeah, invite Sideshow, dont bother inviting me, its not like I like tea, or sandwiches, "OH....Sideshow, come have tea and sandwiches...."...what ever Batty, now I know how you really feel, you know what.....no...its just that......no......I hope you choke on you f'n tea and sandwiches!

:monkey2

Oh yeah, invite Sideshow, dont bother inviting me, its not like I like tea, or sandwiches, "OH....Sideshow, come have tea and sandwiches...."...what ever Batty, now I know how you really feel, you know what.....no...its just that......no......I hope you choke on you f'n tea and sandwiches!

:monkey2

...And WHO didn't invite ME over the last time Tom and Katie came over?

Yeah, I thought so... :monkey2

What? I have to make homemade crumpets and King gets to come without bringing anything. Hmph. :tap

They do have the Ask Sideshow section of their website as well and questions are periodically answered in the production blog. They are surprisingly forthcoming there sometimes.

Back