New around here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I am new. I joined a bit ago but haven't stopped by to properly introduce myself.
I am a huge Buffy/Angel fan and am here to keep updated and to try to find missing buffy/angel sideshows I want.
Looks like a great place.

Welcome Buffygirl! Pretty avatar! SMG sures likes purdy there!

Anyway, it's nice to have more Buffy/Angel fans on these forums!

Welcome!!

I hope all the Buffy/Angel fans get a new announcement at Toy Fair to keep things alive and interesting. It seems like it's time for a new PF.

Thanks for the welcome. Speaking of PF, I have yet to get one. I am going to for my birthday, lol. I'm a nerd I know, but I love them and it's a good time to get something expensive like that.
I am dieing for a dark willow and illyria PF tho. But in April I will be getting Buffy red pants PF. YAY.

Thanks for the welcome. Speaking of PF, I have yet to get one. I am going to for my birthday, lol. I'm a nerd I know, but I love them and it's a good time to get something expensive like that.
I am dieing for a dark willow and illyria PF tho. But in April I will be getting Buffy red pants PF. YAY.

Get the mini skirt Buffy...looks better IMO and is accurate to a photoshoot. I know I know, photoshoot. But atleast the outfit and look is based on an existing medium out there, unlike the red pants Buffy. I just hate the tailoring. That, and Buffy looks hot in the short skirt. So season 1/2 Buffy.

Hello Buffy Girl...... I'm a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of buffy too !!!!

Hahaha.

I know what you mean about the PF Buffy, but I can't find the black dress Buffy for a good price. But I can the red pant one. That's why she's my choice. Heck, I will be lucky to have one at all. But thanks for the tip. If I see Black dress Buffy before I purchase than I will snag her. :)

Welcome Buffy Girl.
I have the Spike, Angel and Buffy PF's and love them very much.
I am phasing out some of my 1/6 Buffy figures.

Welcome Buffy Girl.
I have the Spike, Angel and Buffy PF's and love them very much.
I am phasing out some of my 1/6 Buffy figures.

other than the one we spoke about, I need werewolf oz, darla, der kindestod and vamp angel. If you have any of these you want to get rid of, you know where to reach me.

thanks for breathing new life into the whedonville forum. that place was so dead i was starting to see tumbleweeds rolling through.

Always here to talk about Buffy. Well atleast now I am.

Back