15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so the mental turmoil stirs again, to keep or not to keep. I'd probably pass if the sculpt weren't so perfect. I'll be curious to see how the final costume looks and all.

Got my notice too. I'm surprised, didn't expect her for awhile yet.

Isn't the costume upgrade the one we've seen already? Did they say they were making more improvements? I have a feeling they won't show anything until it's too late to cancel.

Better make up your minds quick.

Cancelled the direct one from SIDESHOW but I've got her pre-ordered from my friendly Canadian supplier (less $$$$ for customs and shipping). I'll just get her a month (or so) after the initial release.

I did it for ALL my 1/6. Got Han, Luke, Praji all pre-ordered and probably saving upwards of $40+ a fig.:D The joy of being a completist continues.

This figure actually exists? I thought it was like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster. We'd get the occasional picture, but never actually see it in the proverbial flesh.

I'll prolly pick one up from someone who is parting her out so I can make my dead-in-casket Padme. :monkey2

Oh yeah! I actually forgot about ordering this one. Well, I'm still in. The sculpt on her is great. The costume will be the deal-breaker once the pics start pouring in.

With all these great new ANH figures coming in, I just have no room on the shelf for a cartoon Padme. I love the sculpt too, but I hope to get another Trev Padme sculpt when they offer a Padme from one of the real films.

Cool! I'm excited to see how this figure comes out. I got a feeling it will end up much better than we're fearing.

Cool! I'm excited to see how this figure comes out. I got a feeling it will end up much better than we're fearing.

I'm sure it will be fine...it's just been such a fiasco I doubt SS will ever make another 'cartoon' version character so she really has no place on my shelf.

Back