Alien: Resurrection Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4306

020708alienreslk1.jpg

I liked the Alien:Resurrection design!!! I'm eager to see the rest of it too. I do hope they darken the colors though...it wasn't that orange.

Doesnt look too bad, not a must have for me though

Edit - hmm since i dont collect anything else ill probably pick it up

Last edited:
Interesting, but I absolutely hate this movie but I have no doubt SSC will make this turd shine. Also I wonder if they are contractually obligated to make stuff from AR?

looks cool but not one of my favorite films from the series, but since its Alien related, Ill probably end up getting it :) hehe

curious what the full thing will look like though

And I was thinking that the alien was black in color, but I guess not. So I looked around for some other images and yup, they mostly show brown. I even found a picture of one of the life-sized prop aliens they used and it's brown as a turd:

swima1.jpg

It's actual color is supposed to be a really "bright" reddish brown.
The SS dio is pretty close.

Here's some pics from ADI's studio of their 1:1 maquette.

adivisit02_sm-1.jpg

adivisit06_sm-1.jpg

If it is swimming then I might pick this up. The swimming part was the thing I liked about this film... not much else.

I'll wait and see what the whole thing looks like.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Hopefully this'll be as elegant as the others. The pose is a bit weird, can't really tell what's going on right now. Could be swimming, but could be any of a number of other things too.

I'm shocked this has come just a week after the Predator dio preorder. Didn't see it coming. I'll still get it, but this is probably where I'll draw the line with this license. I definitely won't get any AVP dioramas. Perhaps just the Queen...

Me Too,kinda dissapointed they have not used the swimming pose.

ARSwimming3.jpg

That is exactly what I wanted! :monkey5

I would have bought that kit but I'm no good at painting. So I was hoping Sideshow might have bought the rights to it and just released it fully painted.

Oh well! :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back