Why Only Prenium Darth Vader and NO 1/6 Version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadMan-Mart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to say this... I think it is very funny that Sideshow have done a Prenium Version of Darth Vader and no 1/6 yet. I mean...come on Sideshow...if you can do a figure that big on everybody's favorite Sith....Why don't you make a good one in 1/6 scale??

I wanted to say this... I think it is very funny that Sideshow have done a Prenium Version of Darth Vader and no 1/6 yet. I mean...come on Sideshow...if you can do a figure that big on everybody's favorite Sith....Why don't you make a good one in 1/6 scale??

"perfection takes time"

For one I don't think they got the mask and helmet exactly right on the PF.

And the doll collectors will ***** more about it if it isn't right. :lol

Myself included on the helmet set-up anyway

:monkey3

they decided a long time ago that they wanted to play a cosmic joke on their fans, and never release one, teasing us for eternity, with legends and myths of one.

I'd also recomend paying close attention to SDCC this year.... Oh, and
facepalm.jpg

they decided a long time ago that they wanted to play a cosmic joke on their fans, and never release one, teasing us for eternity, with legends and myths of one.

I'd also recomend paying close attention to SDCC this year.... Oh, and
facepalm.jpg
Well...I can't say nothing else...Those pics tell all it needed to...

Most every collector of the line has felt this way at some point. Looks like it's your turn now, have fun.

Ok. I'll give you the readers digest version...

Sideshow is perfecting a new body design which will work well with the demands of an articulated armored figure. They are doing this with the help of Hot Toys. They won't release Vader until they are 100% satisfied that we will be satisfied with the results.

Unless you believe as some would think, that Sideshow are too scared that their Vader will suck and thus are choking on releasing him.

:rolleyes:

Back