I need a 1:6 SW pre-order...now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I was just looking at my current SW orders and notice there are only 4 right now: Padme, Praji, Han and Luke. And two of those I might not keep. That means it's possible that in the next few months I might only have 2 SW figures coming.

Having just received Palpatine and Sidious has made me anxious for a new announcement. And Toy Fair can't get here soon enough.

Btw, what's the deal with Padme? The QTVR is still listed as a prototype. Is it ever going to come out? It's the only one left to be released in the 1st Q.

I am rethinking Prajji as well. I really like him but he is one of those I can see selling for $35 down the road.

I could use a) Bespin Lando or b) Count Cooku or c) Ki Adi Mundi.

Make it happen. :joy

I already gave Praji and Han the axe, so all I've got left is Luke.

Hey Sideshow, a Tusken Raider would make a pretty sweet companion piece to Ben and Luke *hint hint*

You think you have it badly, think about us poor LOTR collectors...at least I have two habits to feed, and SW keeps me going in the dry spells.

I certainly feel the same jonesin' for a pre-order though!

You think you have it badly, think about us poor LOTR collectors...at least I have two habits to feed, and SW keeps me going in the dry spells.

it is slow going as far as LOTR is concerned thanks goodness 4 SW.

I collect the LOTR line too...and all we have are the Hobbits coming. When are we going to see that Gandalf pre-order? :tap

At least we know we'll see Indy next week.

Padme on orderm, tsk tsk Batty :nono

I only have 3 and totally agree we need some more... the time is nigh

I was just looking at my current SW orders and notice there are only 4 right now: Padme, Praji, Han and Luke. And two of those I might not keep. That means it's possible that in the next few months I might only have 2 SW figures coming.

Having just received Palpatine and Sidious has made me anxious for a new announcement. And Toy Fair can't get here soon enough.

Btw, what's the deal with Padme? The QTVR is still listed as a prototype. Is it ever going to come out? It's the only one left to be released in the 1st Q.

Why do you need a pre-order now?... Are you going (wait for it)...

dramatic pause...

further use of the dramatic pause...

Batty?:eek

:D

Is that all there is, cancelled Padme and Praji to get at retail.

Look forward to more PPOs something PT would be nice , luckly HT gets some of that leftover cash.

Why do you need a pre-order now?... Are you going (wait for it)...

dramatic pause...

further use of the dramatic pause...

Batty?:eek

:D

:lol

Just a little. With Palpy/Sidious, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and Han, I'm excited to see the next one up for order.

I dont think we will see anything until Toyfair. Sounds like SS has some big plans with their on-line events. I fancy an AOTC/Clone Wars character next, especially as we dont have any sole AOTC figures yet and the new CGI series is coming up. AOTC Ankain or Dooku would do nicely.

:lol

Just a little. With Palpy/Sidious, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and Han, I'm excited to see the next one up for order.

I'm excited for it as well, but what I'd really love in the 1/6 line is something totally unexpected and BIG a la Jabba & throne. We've got the centrepiece for the ROTJ collection-- we need:

1) the Millenium Falcon c_o_c_k_pit for ANH
2) Bespin light up stairs for ESB (to pose with Luke and the eventual him that shall not be named :lsvader)
3) ROTJ taken care of as stated above but an Emperor with throne would cause some heads on here to explode:emperor

4) some Jedi council chairs from TPM (to go along with Mace etc.)
5) not sure what 1/6 environment would work from AOTC besides Geonosis rocks:confused:
6) the platform for Mustafar (as used in the dio line)

Here's hoping that something is revealed at Toyfair that wows. I'd be BATTY then as well.:D

Nice... but all PT. I guess clothes do make the man--or woman.:D

Yeah, I know. :eek: But the costumes from the PT are just so sweet. Albeit not as iconic as those of the OT. The greatest of the OT costumes have pretty well all been done at this point, whether it's the clean military suit of Praji or the elegant robes of Bib Fortuna. The only thing really missing is the powerful armored figures, and those are clearly a long ways away.

Incidentally, I was thinking lately about potential reasons for the hike in prices, and I'm wondering now if Sideshow's motivations aren't at least partially based in R&D costs for the production of future armored figures. If that's the case, I can't say that I mind so much paying an extra $10 or so per figure.

(You may now commence with the rotten vegetable throwing...)

Oh, and I'm really thinking that I might cancel Han as well. I mean, has anyone else noticed the Jedi Luke-esque monkey arms? :(

Back