• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Robocop ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please let me know if you are willing to sell me yours! Looking for the HT non battle-damaged version. One just sold, and now I am jealous...

Wow, that is a great deal for the piece. I was set on the regular version, so I might see if someone has one for the next day or two. If I don't have any luck, I will definitely jump on this though. Thank you for looking out!!!!

Wow, that is a great deal for the piece. I was set on the regular version, so I might see if someone has one for the next day or two. If I don't have any luck, I will definitely jump on this though. Thank you for looking out!!!!

Blake have one I would be happy to sell to you. Maybe we can work out a deal and maybe we can't. I was going to sell it to someone else. When I went to take it apart a small piece broke off the right leg. I have epoxy'd it down and it will not come off. By that I mean ever. I can supply you with pics if you would like. If you are looking for something perfect though I cant help. All I can say is on the shelf you would never notice it. I also have the box. Let me know.

As requested.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Wow, those are some clear pictures. Just to verity, that repair was not done at a point of articulation that could restrict movement of the joint? I can't tell if that part is supposed to move or just be locked in.

Wow, those are some clear pictures. Just to verity, that repair was not done at a point of articulation that could restrict movement of the joint? I can't tell if that part is supposed to move or just be locked in.

Thanks bought a new camera! I love it! No it does not limit the movement at all.

lol, you just wanted to show off your camera some more...

BadMoon, thanks for selling me your ED-209! I am getting ready to pose him with Robo tonight. Very cool of you to go out of your way and meet up with me!

Will do, as soon as I get my new camera up & running. I can't believe how friggin' huge this guy is! BTW, how was the food? :lol

Will do, as soon as I get my new camera up & running. I can't believe how friggin' huge this guy is! BTW, how was the food? :lol

I was happy to have an excuse to eat there. They are a little far away for dinner. They have really good steaks there though and I eat there when I can. :D

Back