Which Joes/Cobras would you buy in Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Commander will be hot sellers if SS is planning to make GI Joe in 1/4 scale but what other characters would you plan to buy?

Other than the above three Duke, Scarlett, and Beach Head would probably top my list. Zartan would definitely be in the running as well.

Wow. The Military Forum went from dead to hyperactive with one SSC announcement. :lol

My answer:

Cobra Commander
Destro
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Baroness
Scarlett

with how expensive they are i probably wouldn't be able to get more than two or three so i'd start by saying i'd get jaye and flint since they are my favorites the rest would have to be wait and see.

Oh crap...You just said the magic words....Premium Format Joes?

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll definately do Snakeyes, Stormshadow, Cobra Comander...

I'd add Zartam and Serpentor... but would really want anyone else. (I say that now) :D

Any and all, but would want firefly first :rock
Croc Master too...never going to happen but was one of my favorites as a kid.

Serpentor, Cobra Commander, Destro, Barnoness, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow ok and Zartan. And I guess maybe Scarlet.

Besides the three obvious ones (Snake-Eyes, Stormshadow, Cobra Commander) I'd say:

Destro
Baroness
Major Bludd
Roadblock
Scarlet
Breaker:D

Without a Doubt? Cobra Commander, Destro, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Although I'd entertain quite a few dependant on looks.

I just read the annoucemnet and there no mention of PF just 12 inch figure staring at $79.99. Really looking forward about the possibilitie of joe PF.

if they make money on the 12" line they'll probably do a PF later.. but with everyone *****ing about cost I doubt it!

1. Cobra Commander with cloth mask (exclusive would be the chrome dome)
2. Destro
3. Serpentor
4. Baroness
5. Dr. Mindbender
6. Zartan
7. Cobra B.A.T.

1. Stormshadow
2. Cobra Commander/with helmet
3. William Perry(just kidding)
4. Bat with exchangable hands
5. Serpentor

None. Joe was born a 1:6 scale figure and a 1:6 scale figure he should remain. And, he should be affordable to every child [whatever age he/she happens to be] that wants one.

Back