Just purchased my first Colonial Marine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Managed to snag a Hudson figure the other day from Toys2.net for about $115 , I was lucky enough that I got the last one, too.:D

Just got a notice that he shipped today, so he should be here soon!:D

Can't wait!:chew

I'm pretty surprised that they had any. I'm pretty sure I looked there a while back, so maybe they got one in stock after that. Anyway, enjoy the figure. I'd replace the head if I were you, though.

I'm pretty surprised that they had any. I'm pretty sure I looked there a while back, so maybe they got one in stock after that. Anyway, enjoy the figure. I'd replace the head if I were you, though.

Yeah me too! You are lucky to score him. :rock

I was too. I wasn't expecting to find any Marines(Except Drake, he seems to be the more common of the marines), but I was just browsing through, noticed that Hudson had the 'Add to cart' button and went for it, so it looks like they probably found an extra one in their warehouse and put it up for sale.

I never really wanted Hudson, just a Colonial Marine, so I'll probably keep the head. Though I intend on using some medical alchohol to get the decals off the armor and remove the cloth helmet cover.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy I scored one, too! :D

saw that a few days ago. I was going to grab it but decided not to. he goes for about the same amount on Ebay after shipping from Canada.

Aren't Hudson & Hicks the most sought after?
I think Hicks and Vasquez are, with Hudson coming in third. Apones go up on ebay, but people don't really bid that much on him, Drake is the most common of the marines.

@Nash: You have a link? Last one I checked went for $140 including shipping.

Grats on that bro, all you need is a custom husdon head. Has Les done any of them? ive only seen his Vasques, Hicks & Drake

@Nash: You have a link? Last one I checked went for $140 including shipping.

Yo Rob, i was referring to the one you got from Toys2. But yeah $140 including shipping was what I meant. Well at least for me it cost around $20 to ship a figure from Toys2, so $115 + 20 = $135. just a bit under ebay prices.

Grats on that bro, all you need is a custom husdon head. Has Les done any of them? ive only seen his Vasques, Hicks & Drake
Actually, as I mentioned in the last page, I didn't get him because he was Hudson, I just wanted a Colonial Marine.:D

Though chances are, I'll probably customize him into a Hicks...

@Nash: Sorry about that, bud. Having a bit of allergy troubles hear so I'm probably not reading straight. My bad.

I know everyone says it's possible to customize a Hudson into Hicks....just keep in mind, once you do that and if you ever need to sell him, it will never be a Hudson anymore and neither will it be a "Hicks".

Actually, as I mentioned in the last page, I didn't get him because he was Hudson, I just wanted a Colonial Marine.:D

Though chances are, I'll probably customize him into a Hicks...

@Nash: Sorry about that, bud. Having a bit of allergy troubles hear so I'm probably not reading straight. My bad.

Have you seen Stendec's Hicks? its frikken awesome man hes got a new body for it and everything no more joints!

How much is a stock and a modiifed Hudson figure worth these days?

Stock Hudson is slowly rising, don't really know how much a modded version goes for as I only saw one on ebay a while ago and didn't really watch it.

Apone is staying around $120-$130

Drake at around $85-$100

Hicks' is all screwed up thanks to those idiots trying to raise the price value, though I'd say he's around $200-$500 now

Vasquez is around $200-$275

Last edited:
And they're just not selling at that price point. I think it will take a few weeks for things to calm down, but they'll be back to around $400 for Hicks after that. Still way too much in my opinion.

Back