Hi Guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gday Ladies and Gents.:wave

Yes another member from OZ and there seems to be quite a few of us floating around here ive noticed since i discovered the site last week.

I have been a regular visitor to SS and have just decided to start collecting.At this stage i am keen on collecting some LOTR statues being a big fan of the books and movies.I have just ordered Lurtz 1:4 and in browsing came across this wonderful site so i'm looking forward to getting some advice,tips etc from you hardcore experts.

Will have to take it easy to start with as my wife and i have our first due in July so something for the baby to play with NOT.

Oh yeah my name Redman is because im a huge fan of Liverpool Football Club(Dont hold that against me).

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all ;)

All the best.

Welcome!! Please consider using this as your avatar:

vegemiteou3.jpg

Also, when I was at the Hard Rock Cafe in Sydeny in 1993, I left my hat there. If you are ever in the area, can you stop by the lost and found and ask if they have Tom's hat? Thanks!!

:D

And I hope you enjoy Lurtz--one of the greatest of all 1:4 scale pieces from Sideshow!!

Thanks for the welcome all u guys and im hoping Lurtz is truly awesome and that the madness kicks in slowly :)

@Tomandshell-Ah u cant beat the lovely taste of vegemite.I dont mind it at all but havent had it in quite a while.A bit like the peanut butter and jelly for u guys-kids mostly im guessing.
Your hat im on to it no worries.Lived in Syd my whole life in fact a place the locals call THE SHIRE until just on a year ago but ill send one of my mates down in Syd into the Hard Rock first thing tom morning.:D

@Anespian-Simply GO THE REDS YNWA.Cheers u fellow scouser.

Last edited:
Liverpool 2-0 Inter makes up for Barnsley at he weekend, well just a little bit.:eek:

Hi jay my fellow red.:D Yes good win but overall we have been so frustrating this season.Part of me even hoping we win nothing if thats what it takes to get some major changes at the club.Its been the same thing for to long but still well and truly alive in the one comp we nearly always seem to get up for.Walk on mate.

Well ive been on the boards for close to a month now and i just have to say you FREAKIN FREAKS :rock

This place seems to have a cool atmosphere :cool: with very little BS going on and there's always something to look at or talk about :D

I luv the collections :google in Show Your Shelves and as well as giving u some excellent ideas it also helps to keep u motivated to strive for atleast a half decent collection.

Props to AD and his staff ;) :fireworks

Anyway keep the good stuff coming guys.Cheers :)

Back