Your G.I. Joe Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else around here still have some of the figures? Show 'em off!!!

DSCN5750.jpg

DSCN5751.jpg

DSCN5763.jpg

DSCN5764.jpg

DSCN5762.jpg

DSCN5770.jpg

DSCN5769.jpg

DSCN5768.jpg

My Grail in this shot above...1985 SNAKE-EYES MOC

DSCN5767.jpg

DSCN5766.jpg

DSCN5982.jpg

Sorry,had to throw some boobs in there since Shai was posting Baroness all over the place!!! :monkey5

I got a lot of other MOC/MIB stuff around as well...not all of it is out.

DSCN6164.jpg

My JvC stuff...selling it on eBay right now. Don't have anymore room for it and to be honest...it sucks.

I have A LOT more...but there's tons sitting around in containers and stuff. Maybe I'll take some photos of it someday.

Used to have tons of Joes but sold them all over the past 3 years to fund/make room for 1:6 and statues.

When these came out, the last thing on my mind was toys. Same counts for Transformers and Master of the Universe figures. My little brother loved all of that though... :D

My twin brother and I had a huuuuge collection. Anything GI Joe we had. From the smallest accessory pack to the huge Air craft carrier and the Terror Dome.
Sadly they all met their fate one sunny summer day when little boys and their friends discovered the miracle of Cutex nail polish remover and an open flame.
All the Joes and Cobra didn't make it, their burnt and charred remains littered our backyard.
The only one to survive was Cobra Commander, we poured a bottle and a half on that guy and he wouldn't burn.
Years after we still found little charred arms or torsos of Joes & Cobra's!
YO JOE!
Makes me wish I still had all of them.
:chew

Man, carded Joe's always make me drool. They're always a part of my "if I ever become a millionaire" acquisition plan ;) Here's my current set up of the 25th anniversary stuff

new006wn4.jpg

Got tons (including the Joe Base and the UK versions) but they're all in storage. If I can get to them (which I might be inspired to once we see what SIDESHOW's got up their collective sleeve) I'll take some pics. I didn't buy any of the 25th anniversary though-- they look cool but getting out of that size.

After not buying figures for about 6 years...the 25th line got me back. I now want to get a crap load of 82-90 series figures...carded of course...I still don't play with them. I have kept my palisades statues/busts all these years, even when I was down on hard times, and have a few pieces of artwork left which you can see at :
https://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2443
I had much more, but saw that my goal of to get every character in the joe "verse" was futile, so I sold a bunch of commissions and covers...and only kept the few that I really liked.

Oh and commissioning a 1/5th scale baroness...and possibly others if all goes well by pin up sculpturist Mike james. :rock

OK, the excitement of this line being announced and reading through all of these threads (where obviously other freaks share in that excitement) I'm very tempted to break open the archives and look to display my bad boys--- but where??? Definitely going to have to stroll down memory lane and read #1 through to at least 50.. (by the way Shai, #1 & 2 for me are in French...only issues I was able to snag--I started at #11-- and it's the only way I've read them:D).

OK, the excitement of this line being announced and reading through all of these threads (where obviously other freaks share in that excitement) I'm very tempted to break open the archives and look to display my bad boys--- but where??? Definitely going to have to stroll down memory lane and read #1 through to at least 50.. (by the way Shai, #1 & 2 for me are in French...only issues I was able to snag--I started at #11-- and it's the only way I've read them:D).

Those must be the ''Edition Héritage'' french reprints, Right ??? Had them too.:cool:

Back