Who do you want to see first in Sideshow's Cobra line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, how about Sideshow's first 1:6 Cobra?

• Cobra Commander

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Cobra Soldier

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cobra Officer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destro

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The Baroness

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Storm Shadow

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Zartan

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Crimson Guard

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Cobra Viper

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • other

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
I can't believe Serpentor didn't make the cut:

00e4_1.JPG

He has a flying Cobra Air Chariot. He deserves to be included in this poll.

:D

Picked Storm Shadow.

But Storm Shadow was only a part of Cobra because he was looking for the one who took down his clan.

Anyone know who that was??????

NightCreeper NINJAS! I use my forum name for a reason. Even though some people argue they are only hired by Cobra and not part of Cobra, it doesn't matter!

Picked Storm Shadow.

But Storm Shadow was only a part of Cobra because he was looking for the one who took down his clan.

Anyone know who that was??????

That would be Zartan (who killed the Hard Master), though your question pointed out that I also left out FIREFLY as a poll answer, who is also a must-make character.

You can tell I've been thinking about army builders too much lately....

First and foremost...Cobra Commander...then I'd like to see the Cobra hierarchy before we get to minor characters.

But I wouldn't mind if they sprinkle some secondary characters in there...plus theres SO many variations of certain characters that they can do them several times.

That would be Zartan (who killed the Hard Master), though your question pointed out that I also left out FIREFLY as a poll answer, who is also a must-make character.

You can tell I've been thinking about army builders too much lately....

You are good with the answer.

But, yeah, how can you leave out Firefly???????????

1- Zartan

One of my favorite character of all time in pop culture (I love him as much as Hulk).
Always loved the mystery around him, his powers ect...he's a bad ass, his dreadnaughts follow him like he is the leader of their Cult and he's as deadly as Storm Shadow or Snake -eyes.And finally his figure was my favorite toy when I was a kid.

2- Baroness :monkey5

3- Serpentor...he's the Ultimate leader.

I left Zartan outside on my roof to change color and forgot about him... when I eventually remembered he had changed to blue, never to go back to normal ever again. :monkey2

I vote Storm Shadow First, then Zartan, then Destro, then Cobra Commander.

NightCreeper NINJAS! I use my forum name for a reason. Even though some people argue they are only hired by Cobra and not part of Cobra, it doesn't matter!

Seconded, though I'd ideally like to see them in the Urban Assault colors:

04nightcreeper02.jpg

The Urban Assault Night Creeper is probably my favorite original Joe, vying against Firefly and the CGs....

Back