Who do you want to see first in Sideshow's GI Joe line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which member of the Joe team would you like to see made first in Sideshow's new line?

• Duke

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Snake Eyes

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Hawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flint

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Stalker

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Hawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Snake Eyes v2 (1985)

Or

Cobra Commander hooded or chromedome

I could do CGs in a heartbeat or pretty much anything at this point. If they do Hawk, I personally hope he's blonde. I just really like the comic.

you should add some pics of the choices. I for one do not know much about these guys :eek:

Snake Eyes is the only one I would potentially be interested on the Joe side.

Snake- eyes and then Scarlett...I dont see myself buying too much of the good guys...

I would like to eventually get some "secondary" Joes and different costume versions.

-All versions of Snake-Eyes (duh! :rock )
-Hawk v2
-Storm Shadow v2 (Joe version) & v3 (Ninja Force outfit)
-Mercer v1 (one of my "underddog" favorites!!)
-Low-light v1
-Lady Jaye
-Shockwave v1
-Cover Girl
-Shipwreck v1

Seem like Sideshow knows what they are doing. If Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander are still planned as the first figures in the line, they definatley know what they are doing.

Voted Snake Eyes btw :rock

SNAKE EYES---the reason being, I've seen a lot of good 12" RAH customs, but I've never seen a custom Snake Eyes that really nailed it down.

Hopefully SS can..

the two i want to see the most are lady jaye and flint but of course i'll probably be with what ever ones they do at first.

Back