Gi Joe Licence: Good For Dark Dave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
And the freak Board in general.......

Much like when Sideshow got the Star Wars licence, there was a mass Exodus from Star Wars collectors who came to this board from other sites, I think it will be the same in the coming months for Gi Joe fans and collectors from other big boards like yojoe ect...Some of them will learn about this new line from Sideshow and jump aboard...

More members = More clicks on Daves affiliate banners
More members = A bigger on-line community
More members = More Thread Rated by the Great Worm

:rock

A lot of the time for me, the banners only got to the item preview and not the ordering page. I would like to help Dave with the affiliate banners, but I do they work if we have to then find the ordering page elsewhere after we click on the banner?

I say Make a GIJOE forum.

Or change this one to Gi Joe/Military/Historic Figures.

Honestly, I don't follow and haven't followed anything GI Joe since I was a little kid. Is he really still that popular? I mean not just with kids but older collectors as well.

I agree, this is very good for Dave! (Who we all love deep down)

We need a GI Joe forum for sure. GI Joe fans are WAAAAAYYY crazier than Star Wars fans. If we don't give them a forum they may overrun the place.

And as opposed to the unneacessary supposed need for an Indy forum, you'll see more dedicated Joe fans and the threads wont die in a week or so....

Or change this one to Gi Joe/Military/Historic Figures.

Honestly, I don't follow and haven't followed anything GI Joe since I was a little kid. Is he really still that popular? I mean not just with kids but older collectors as well.

The Gi Joe/Military forum isn't a bad idea really.
Same for me btw, I loved this stuff as a kid (was in the fan club even) but it stopped there. I had no idea it would still be so big.

I do think the GI Joe stuff would do well to be in one location... it gets tedious bumping back and forth between forums... and then you also get a lot of duplicate information.

An Indy forum makes far more sense than a GI Joe Forum. But rebranding the Military forum is a possibility.

And as long as you click on the banner and then go buy something - it does help.

An Indy forum makes far more sense than a GI Joe Forum. .

And how so ??? DD, I think you dont know the cult following of the Joe Brand..its bigger than transformers and very near star Wars status...

And how so ??? DD, I think you dont know the cult following of the Joe Brand..its bigger than transformers and very near star Wars status...

Yup. This is true. And look at all the topics that popped up since the announcement. The Indy had 2 guys making threads just to make a point. These Joe threads are spontaneous and legit.

Yup. This is true. And look at all the topics that popped up since the announcement. The Indy had 2 guys making threads just to make a point. These Joe threads are spontaneous and legit.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

An Indy forum makes far more sense than a GI Joe Forum.

I disagree. How many Indy forums exist on the net? There are many *major* GI Joe sites, all with thriving message boards. Just as many threads could pop up discussing "I got Flint!" "Who's next?" "I just read this about the new movie...." "How many Joes do you plan to buy?" as you see in the SW section.

EDIT: Actually after seeing the other threads in this section a nice alternate might just be to rename this section "Military/GI Joe." Just a thought.

Last edited:
Back