Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Rumours of release this year, plus this mag claims to have an exclusive

https://www.totally360.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=438&details=news&newsid=2357

gow2rumouryw4.jpg

What improvements, suggestions & additions would you like to see in the sequel?

I don't think there's any doubt there will be a sequel, but to expect it this year is a bit of a reach.

And we miss you on LIVE ya dodgy bastard.

My hope is that they add an emergence hole attack to the multiplayer. It plays a role in single player, so it would be cool to see it in MP (even if it's just how the Locust's spawn).

If they did, there would have to be an equivalent attack for the COGs (or a way to stop it).

Well I'll say it then.....

solve the lag/host advantage :D
add small vehicles
Halo style lobby system and stats tracking
4 player co-op campaign
Destructible environments (online and off)
New weapons (flamethrowers would be nice)
New finishing moves (i.e. more options than kerb stomp)
Map editor
Option for fixed or random weapon placements on the map (stops the boom shot run)

add small vehicles
4 player co-op campaign
Map editor
Option for fixed or random weapon placements on the map (stops the boom shot run)

I can agree with all that. But mostly the multiplayer glitches. Pretty much, I can live with everything else, but new additions would be nice.

I don't think this will come out this year. It will definitely come but rumor is they won't even talk about it a E3.

add small vehicles
4 player co-op campaign
Map editor

everything you said, but add ABILITY FOR FREE FOR ALL DEATH MATCH to it :rock :rock :rock

:rock:rock:rock That would kick serious ass!!! Also, they should increess the player total from 8 to 12 or something. It sucks that someone get's left out when there's 8 playing.

Agreed.....12 players would be MUCH better.

So many people to torque bow...

hahaha, yeah.....actually though, getting to and using the "alternate weapons" might be a little harder. You'll have several more people rushing them.....talk about a shot gun/chainsaw frenzy at the Boomshot :lol

People that are subscribed to Gamepro already have the magazine in hand and they say it has no official news on GoW2. It just talks about rumors and that Gamepro believes it will be out in 2008, and Gamepro gives their own opinions/predictions about GoW2.

all I have to say is they better hire a new set of programmers this time because the last set sucked ass.

all I have to say is they better hire a new set of programmers this time because the last set sucked ass.

They sold over 4 million copies and won multiple game of the year awards so I doubt they're concerned about their programmers. But hopefully they put more thought into on-line play.

I hope Raam is a playable character on MP as well. Maybe even the berserker. But 12 player MP is a must at this point in gaming.

Back