Sideshow's G.I. JOE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Announced in the Super Bowl ad. Sideshow has G.I. JOE! Looks like the Military section will see a little more traffic now!

and as I just posted:

**** **** **** :monkey4! I am going to be so poor now because these will blow away the 25th Anniversary stuff. :lol

I want a SSC version of this:

watermark.php

I LOVED G.I. Joe as a kid...

I hope Sideshow does some p.f.

Shoot, I might even get into 12" on these...

:D

HOLY F'N****...THIS IS BIGGER THAN STAR WARS...I'M GETTING BACK INTO THE 1/6 WORLD...BRING ON ZARTAN !!!!

HOLY ****..I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT...HOPE THIS WILL BE BASED ON THE ARAH LINE AND NOT THE CRAPPY MOVIE COMING...

WHO'S WITH ME ?????????????? KIDS FROM THE 80'S REJOICE !!!!

COBRA COMMANDER, ZARTAN, DESTRO, BARONESS, STORM SHADOW,SNAKE EYES,MAJOR BLUDD,TOMAX AND XAMOT TWIN PACK,SERPENTOR,FIREFLY...HELL...I'LL TAKE A F'N GOLOBULUS !!!!

If its from the 80's I'm in, if it's from the movie, don't think SS will be able to give these away. Give me 1/6 Scarlett Duke Lady Jaye Snake Eyes Cobra Commander :drool

Oh hell yes if its from the 80's series I am in. Gimmie Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Zartan and Firefly.

Back