King of the Dead: positively spectral indeed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gabberjawa

(4 photos total)

This is definitely something I will not be parting with. Amazing statue. I didn't* know at first where to grab on to the piece to take out of the box, lots of fragile looking areas. There are styrofoam supports on what I would assume is an insanely fragile piece of cloth blowing in the front.

This also comes with the base already attached, right out of the box. I have no idea if you can separate them, I'm not gonna try!

And as Daniel Falconer said- it does look rather good if you shine some green on it.

*edit- changed "did" to "didN'T"!

Thanks for the photos! :clap

The eyes look great and I really like the 3rd picture with the green glow.

What # did you get?

Too much stuff to get, cancelled mine a while back. :bang

Chuck your pics are so awesome.

re:

Yikes, those pictures are as scary as they are beautiful! So glad I have this one coming my way next week. Truly one of my 5 favorites now.

Re: re:

I nearly cancelled KOTD, but I'm glad I held off. It wasn't that he doesn't look good, but rather that he doesn't fit in with my collection. He'll be the only statue, besides Sauron, I'll have that isn't a Rider & Steed, an environment, or a mini-monster.

Lee- it was somewhere in the 1000's, don't recall exactly the number at the moment

Thanks for the comments about the pics :wave

For those who might have had a change of mind, the good news is that I think he is still going for below retail on ebay? Or you can always check with Adam and Bob

oh, and added a fourth pic too:

Excellent pics and excellent looking statue . Can't wait to get mine from Adam ! :clap :dance

Great stuff chuck!! I knew this thing would kick ass and it does by those pics. Mine will be here Wednesday!!

damn nice piece...

good job SS...

keeping fingers crossed, it arrives intact...

Amazing pics, Chuck!

That third pic is stunning and shows its eery beauty perfectly.
I love how the design of his armour resembles a ribcage; spot on!

Now that they're still cheap, I'm thinking of getting an extra one to grind some things off (nose!)...

keeping fingers crossed, it arrives intact...

Sideshow has been doing a pretty good job lately of safely packing statues . For those of you that have already received your KOTD , how is the packing job on this one ? Should we worry ?

re

i got one off the bay for $125+$50 shipping, said he should have it by the weekend so i should have it a week after that, how was that for a good deal, +i'll have it about 6 weeks before anyone else in the UK!:banana :banana
:p

Re: re

I gotta say I was wrong about it not looking great. It does look great. The cloak is the most amazing thing about it. Surely it will be just as cool on sauron when he ships. I still dont like the thing enough to want one though, even though it looks fantastic in that green light.

Re: re

I'll be getting one, putting it next to my Witch-King statue. Another great looking statue.

Wow

Great pictures, you're a profesional photographer!
I'm glad I'm getting this one, it will scare the hell out of my neigbours kids :balrog

Back