I can't find a 1:1 Scale Endoskeleton Arm should I settle for 1:2 Endoskeleton Arm?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't find a 1:1 Scale Endoskeleton Arm should I settle for 1:2 Endoskeleton Arm?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Buy something else

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
A brief poll.
I know my chances of getting the 1:1 are slim but I value your input.

Dr...Would you like your man as much if he had only half the size of what he used to have in his pants?

You got your answer.:monkey1

Dr...Would you like your man as much if he had only half the size of what he used to have in his pants?

You got your answer.:monkey1

If I had been drinking something when I read this I would have liquid coming out of my nose right now:rotfl
I hate having a grail item. The trouble is when I decide I want something, I want it now. I have ordered the Combat T2 Head and now want the endo arm to go with it.
I will just have to wait I guess.:D

If I had been drinking something when I read this I would have liquid coming out of my nose right now:rotfl
I hate having a grail item. The trouble is when I decide I want something, I want it now. I have ordered the Combat T2 Head and now want the endo arm to go with it.
I will just have to wait I guess.:D

I have the perfect solution to your problems.

Buy a 1:1 Combat Endoskeleton and then you'll have two arms AND a head!

Great idea eh? That's what I did! :rotfl

I wish!

I don't have that kind of cash.
Would be way cool though.

I completely understand where you're coming from though. I'd love a 1:1 Alien Warrior bust - hope I get lucky some day!

Now that I think of it, there are several resin endoarm kits on ebay, what do you think of those?

I wouldn't settle. Imagine the gratification once you obtain your grail.

I'll definitely keep my bug-eyes open for you.

man just keep looking on ebay. Dont give up !
check evryday on ebay.
I wanted the 1:1 predator bust so bad.
I spent 3 months looking on ebay and all of a sudden I found one for the best deal on the planet.

Dont give up on that ! I am sure you will find one.

:)

1:1 Terminator arms show up every now and then on eBay...but in kit form. I bought one myself but I flipped it so I could have the money to buy one that was already built.

NO !!!

That is the fun thing about this hobby, the search :rock

I'll try to keep a look out for the 1:1 just for you sis

Save the search and then check the automatic updates box.Ebay will then let you know when it's avaliable.But you probably already know this.

Thanks for all of the help and advice.
I have set it up on ebay to search everyday so I hope I might find one someday.

I'd definately hold out for the 1:1 scale Endoarm, it will sooner or later come up sometime on some on-line seller site. Very nice piece, although the 1:2 scale is not bad.

Back