Which to Purchase? Wolf 14in Hot Toys figure or AVP-R Diorama Predator Vs Predalien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im having a hard time deciding which Hot Toys piece to purchase as both the pieces look absolutely awesome and this will also be my first Hot Toys Purchase

Could you guys give me some help to decide and could you also give me your opinions of the Product(s)

Also is the AVP-R Diorama a posable Diorama?

Cheers

Im having a hard time deciding which Hot Toys piece to purchase as both the pieces look absolutely awesome and this will also be my first Hot Toys Purchase

Could you guys give me some help to decide and could you also give me your opinions of the Product(s)

Also is the AVP-R Diorama a posable Diorama?

Cheers

Man I would go with the Wolf alone. Those Predators are well "Hot toys specialty!" - Said in a Bill Paxton voice from Predator 2

I am considering Wolf even thought the Diorama looks extremely cool and really detailed though though im sure the Scale of Wolf and the Predalien will be some what smaller than the 14inch Hot Toy Piece of Wolf and respectively the Predalien?

I am considering Wolf even thought the Diorama looks extremely cool and really detailed though though im sure the Scale of Wolf and the Predalien will be some what smaller than the 14inch Hot Toy Piece of Wolf and respectively the Predalien?

Just be ready when you get him. They are the worst things in the world to put together. Us Freaks can help you out. We have plenty of tips. Trust me you will need them. They are no joke.

I have only joined this web group today and already I feel a welcome member of Sideshow Freaks thanks guys
Yes I have Heard that those Predators from Hot Toys are hard to put together, especially the Dreadlocks? As I have heard they are the most Breakable parts?

Sometimes they dont snap in properly and youll end up with blisters from trying your hardest to snap them in, you have to lube them sometimes

how are the limbs hard to piece together?

The limbs and armor are the worst. The armor is always smaller than the limbs they need to be put on. So there are many teqniques to help with this. Such as a hairdryer or boiling water. I prefer a combination. Trus me when you get one you will know the work F&^K very well. :monkey3

Go for the figure... they are really well made a very poseable. To me thats more of a feature. Although I'm probably biased since I don't collect statues :D

okay guess il have to purchase Wolf and find out for myself lol

Good choice.

Chances are, the diorama will more than likely end up like the Elder statue Jamal mentioned a page back, which wasn't a very good piece.

If you ask me, Hot Toys specialty is delivering us highly articulated and detailed Predator 'model kits', not statues.

yea I just checked a review out for the Predator Throne Room Statue and I wasnt to impressed with it
And I saw the Backstage Pass Video of the Elder in Throne Room on SSC web
page and I think they may have made it out to be better than it is

I wouldn't mind getting the Wolf figure, but SS is sold out on the preorders already. :monkey1

oh, and my vote goes for the figure, but that is mainly cause Im not a statue person.

Back