SDCC - the pictures you don't want to see...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CaptainCaveTroll

Just been looking at the official pictures and I was alarmed to stumble across this bunch of questionable compadres.

The first one is walking proof that Darwin's Theory of Evolution is not true as I am unsure how this guy could be the product of thousands of years of evolution.

The second one reminds of a guy I met down the Blue Oyster the other night:

The third one is a cross between a Stormtrooper and Bubba-Ho Tep:

The last one is here simply because a bit of flesh is good for the circulation:

:lol :lol :rollin

I'm in love with Leia. The other three scare me, man.

Now the obvious question: What the heck were you doing at the Blue Oyster, CCT?! :dunno :lol

I'm saving the last one! She's hot! I need a box of tisues! :rock

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

gotta love the gold bikini.

BTW - is she wearing anything under that kilt? :naughty

Scriff

So the moral here is you are a total nerd if you dress up like a character and attend a CON, UNLESS you happen to look hot doing it? hmmmm

Please tell me the Blue Oyster isn't a gay bar, CCT!

The 'Blue Oyster' was a reference to a 'discussion' in another thread. I made a joke about someone being gay (not me, I hasten to add. Not that there is anything wrong with it but it's not my cup of tea). Anyway the Blue Oyster was a gay bar in one of the Police Academy films.

That's strange because I met that guy in the blue oyster too....my god maybe it was the same day you were there! You weren't wearing biker gear by any chace were you? And have a big handle bar moustache? :lol

Didn't us 3 get drunk?

And didn't we...............??

That's strange because I met that guy in the blue oyster too....my god maybe it was the same day you were there! You weren't wearing biker gear by any chace were you? And have a big handle bar moustache?

No! and No!

Didn't us 3 get drunk?

No!

And didn't we...............??

Definitely No!

Back