Record breaking Theoden helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS CRAZY BUT THESE HELMS ARE HOT ITEMS AT THE MO WHAT WITH THE GONDOREANS ELESSAR AND SAURONS ALL SHIPPING THIS MONTH
BUT YES IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS ONE
:banana

That is something. Will help with any pre-orders you may have that's for sure. I soo wanted to get that Wiki Crown but the price kept climbing.:thud

A FULL HELM SET IS WHAST EVERYONES GOING TO WANT SOON
PRICES ARE GONNA GET SILLY(THEY ALREADY DID)
I SOLD 4 HELMS FOR 705 GBP LAST NIGHT
CHEERS
ANDY

^^ Indeed!

That's what I've been telling ppl all along... get them while you still can.

I managed to get ahold of 2 Theoden helms today. WEEE! :banana If anybody is interested. Let me know. I can sell it for below that crazy price but not silly cheap.

IM GALSD U HAD THEM TWEO OF EBAY MR ANDERSON AS THE BLOKE WHO BOUGHT MINE WOULD PROBABLY KILL HIMSELF IF HE SAW THEM TWO .
THERE WERE ABOUT 80 DOLLARS EACH WERENT THEY
SHOULD MAKE A TIDY PROFIT AS I THINK THESE HELMS (THE RARE AND OLD ONES ESPECIALLY ) WILL CONTINUE TO RISE IN VALUE.
FULL HELM SET AAARRRRRGGGGGGG
:drool

The full set of helms is probably the most complete representation of all characters in the story. Especially now that they will make no more busts & statues...
Can't really think of anyone in armour that is not there.

YEAH
I AGREE
I USED TO SPEND NIGHTS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT NEW HELMS THEY COULD DO
I THINK THEY HAVE DONE EM ALL KNOW
OH 1/4 FELL BEAST HELM ANYONE?

THE GREAT THING ABOUT THE HELMS ASWELL IS THAT U CAN DISPLAY MORE THAN 4 OF THEM WITHOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND /MISSES NAGGING THE @#%$ OUT OF U TO TAKE THEM DOWN
LOL
:wave

buzzardio: Yeah I got them at $83 a piece. I won't sell them below $250 a piece now that I see what people pay for them :)

THE GREAT THING ABOUT THE HELMS ASWELL IS THAT U CAN DISPLAY MORE THAN 4 OF THEM WITHOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND /MISSES NAGGING THE @#%$ OUT OF U TO TAKE THEM DOWN

Get more helms, replace girlfriend.

Back