General Grievous Figure SOLD OUT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GilGalad HK

Don't know if this has already been mentioned or not. He still sold out pretty quick even though most people complained about the way he came across in the film. He is taking wait list requests in the new way. Han is also using the new wait list way.

Yeah, thats pretty fast for a not so popular character. I have the exclusive coming thank goodness he doesnt come out for at least a few more months.

I also have the exclusive on order I always thought the character looked awesome.

thank goodness he doesnt come out for at least a few more months.

I feel the same!

General Grievous :rock 8)

General Grievous Haters. :thwak :p

I even had to buy something to hold me over 'til next year when bad boy ships...

grievous1ws.jpg

GilGalad, my understanding is that no portion of him will be moveable (except the cape on the exclusive)

Are you sure the arms aren't removeable? If not, that's going to be a huuuuuuuuge box. :thud

I heard that he is mixed media and that he is more of an action figure so I 'figured' it would be poseable...

He is mixed media, all of the 1/4 premium figures are. While some of the premiums have a skeleton that allows for very minor variations in arm pose, Grievous is going to be a static pose. The arms will likely be removable for shipping purposes but will be attached in only 1 configuration.

All the above is correct. The arms are not moveable, but the arm set on each side is removeable for shipping.

I cancelled my exclusive GG. Too much to order. I'm hoping for a ANH Obi Wan at SDCC.....

I'm not sure if I am going to cancel the exclusive GG or not. But, I figure I have plenty of time to make that choice.

The exclusive may do well, considering the regular version is sold out now too.

You should've kept it for now. You'll have until next year before it ships.

How about the Vader and Aragorn at the Black Gates I've got on order? Those will be arriving at roughly the same time.

re

Nah, Grievous will be delayed like everything else. :lol Prob arrive second quarter at best.

Obi at SDCC is a given IMO - we saw the 'leaked' head sculpt months ago. :rock

Re: re

I agree I think Darth Vader will be pushed back till 1st QTR. 2006 at the earliest, probably 2ND QTR.

I don't expect General Greivous till next summer. ;)

Same goes for Aragorn at the Black Gates and Legolas and Gimli on Arod, I expect them sometime next year....Probably 2ND Qtr. as well. :thud

Back