Eowyn has arrived!!! (Caution: Dial Up users...))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

Thanks, Fed Ex!!!
eowynfront8rj.jpg

eowynback6oj.jpg

eowynbase2ey.jpg

eowynarmor1ex.jpg

eowynface3qc.jpg

Re: Eowyn has arrived!!!

Interesting that the base says, "Eowyn, Shield Maiden" and not Eowyn as Dernhelm. "Dernhelm" is nowhere to be found on the statue or package...

Congratz, Low # and nice pics :bow :bow :bow

Pics are a bit large tho'. Took forever to d/l and i have a 2mb connection :thud :thud

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

tomandshell, it would be a lot better for everyone if you used Imageshack's thumbnail link option, instead of directly linking all of the full size images. Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion.

Congrats on getting it and thanks for the pictures.It truly does look an amazing sculpture.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

That looks like the old face on her... :dunno
It does't look like the improved facial sculpt! Man, The statue is great, but I thought the face would look better.... :(

Took a while to load, but the pics are really good. But! What the heck is with her teeth! They look horrible. Gotta say that I really like this statue, but the face leaves me cold. sigh

Took around a week to load, and well.. it doesn't do much for her good looks does it. >D I know theirs no dentists is middle earth, but I'm sure her teeth, weren't that bad. :\

Wow, Her teeth really weren't that bad! Will this piece demand a new era in Collectibles: Dental Accuracy????:lol hmm, :dunno

It IS a great statue though! Can't wait to get mine on Friday!

Hey- sorry everybody for doing the pictures wrong. Haven't used imageshack much yet! I am figuring out how to link it instead of inserting it directly.

LOTR Fan, I am curious to see what you say about the teeth on your's. That was the first thing I noticed in the pictures.

Also, I got my e-mail from Bob at Fireside, mine is on it's way. :rock

Back