Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I'm not sure where the original thread went but here the pics are again by request. Mara is set to arrive tonight so I'll take pics of her's as well.

LukeV2016.jpg

LukeV2017.jpg

LukeV2018.jpg

LukeV2019.jpg

LukeV2020.jpg

Very, very nice piece, and the sig makes it all the more special.
But for whatever reason the only sabre I ever really want is Lukes/Ani's from Ep IV, it's just THE lightsabre to me, maybe one day.
I have the Ep III Ani light-up with blade attached version, but these display ones are just art!

Very, very nice piece, and the sig makes it all the more special.
But for whatever reason the only sabre I ever really want is Lukes/Ani's from Ep IV, it's just THE lightsabre to me, maybe one day.
I have the Ep III Ani light-up with blade attached version, but these display ones are just art!

I felt the same way, and thats the one I own. I was able to get one for $200 (LE) and it was well worth it... one of my favorite collectibles.

i am going to buy an ROTJ Vader Signature edition one....but since I had to refund the money I made off of the Stealth Iron Man I have to figure out what to sell to justify buying it......something's gotta go.

i am going to buy an ROTJ Vader Signature edition one....but since I had to refund the money I made off of the Stealth Iron Man I have to figure out what to sell to justify buying it......something's gotta go.

I just refunded my buyer his money today....it hurt. I hope this Stealth Iron Man will be worth a lot more when the movie comes out because this whole ordeal has been costly. :monkey2

I just refunded my buyer his money today....it hurt. I hope this Stealth Iron Man will be worth a lot more when the movie comes out because this whole ordeal has been costly. :monkey2

for me too man...for me too. i think i've decided to wait it out, unless someone will give me money for the battle damaged one, and see what the price does when the movie comes out too.

Nice stuff Mike!

My Mara saber and 501st helmet will be here on the 5th. I still have to pick up a Luke V2, but I have a feeling the prices will drop soon.

This lightsaber is definitely the highlight of my collection. Something about it...I'm on my way to pick up my Mara from FedEx so I'll post pics when I get home...

Got mine today finally! pretty nice lightsaber, kind of surprised that it's pretty light. Not my fave, i still love the hero version, but this V2 is still awesome.

On another note... I'm going to be helping my good friend Stormpath sell some of his Luke ROTJ "stunt" main bodies. For those of you who are not familliar with him, he is one of the best custom lightsaber artists in the game! All of his work is pure quality craftsmanship.

You'll need a graflex clamp and circuit board to complete it (both of which should be easy to attain), along with painting it. It's a pretty simple build and should look like this when finished. Price will be $200 shipped in the US. Let me know if youre interested.

lukestunt5.jpg

lukestunt4.jpg

lukestunt1.jpg

lukestunt3.jpg

lukestunt2.jpg

If I had any skills I'd be up on this no question. The Stunt is the only one that I'm missing in my Luke Collection...

If I had any skills I'd be up on this no question. The Stunt is the only one that I'm missing in my Luke Collection...

Honestly, i think the hardest part of it all would be to drill the holes in the graflex clamp.

To paint, you just spray the whole grip and roll it on a paper towel soaked with acetone to get the paint off of the top of the grooves. Thats what someone at RPF recommended. Then for the emitter, you just tape off the parts you dont want and spray paint it there too. not so bad.

I have to post some pics of my custom Stormpath Luke stunt once i get it back from Oz. :D

Back