• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Predator Maquette Reg or SS Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are in demand lately. Good luck dude! It's my crown jewel.

I think people will be getting rid of theirs when the cinemaquette comes out...so if you can wait that long...lol

i have a reg one for sale MIB how much did you want to spend though? just PM me

Hey all,

Okay I got the Exclusive, and my sister loves it so much she wants one, so if anyone wants to sell me another one let me know.

Also still looking for the regular version so I have a set of both.

Can not wait till the new one comes out either.

LMK

Thanks

I love thie piece but the unmasked head on the new diorama Predator is more accurate than the CM or the PF IMO.

Too bad it is smaller.

I love thie piece but the unmasked head on the new diorama Predator is more accurate than the CM or the PF IMO.

Too bad it is smaller.

how so?

I was looking at the diorama unmasked head and, imo, it is missing alot of spikes.

A fellow freak told me of a store in Osaka Japan but he will not sell to me or ship to me, any one know of any other stores that might still have one, either version?

LMK

Thanks

It is going to be hard to find and not cheap.

There was an exclusive on eBay that went for $2,100 recently.

Back