Battleground: Predator 1 vs. Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win?

• Predator 1

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Predalien

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
NEITHER............not that the Predator 1 couldn't beat PredAlien.

It's just that the Predators can't avoid the stigma of always dying at the end of the film! :rotfl

Predator 1 would tear PredAlien apart and then trip and fall on the PredAlien's tail and impale himself or something.

P1. The Predalien was a hybrid of the Predator and Alien species but watching the film it functioned more like an Alien than anything else. It was more beastly and while having a higher intellect than its Alien cousins, it didn't strike me as calculated like the Predators as a whole. I guarantee P1 would just hunt the Predalien like anything else.

P1. The Predalien was a hybrid of the Predator and Alien species but watching the film it functioned more like an Alien than anything else. It was more beastly and while having a higher intellect than its Alien cousins, it didn't strike me as calculated like the Predators as a whole. I guarantee P1 would just hunt the Predalien like anything else.

True, but he had Pred instinct also, i watched the film again last night and i saw him rip the spine out of the diner owner

Wolf was pretty stupid in the sense he didn't use that cool blue liquid as a weapon...

But he still kicks ass...:rock

I think it also depends on exactly how seasoned the Pred in P1 is. We realy don't know.
If he's a rookie, then i still say he'd die a horrible, painful death.

BUt if he was a seasoned pro ( and the way he killed the humans is not an example either way, in the comics and novels we discover that they see human hunting the same way we percieve hunting deer, it's fun and distracting, but no real danger) The he woul'd probobly win.

what do you guys think, was he a rookie, or an Elder?

I think it also depends on exactly how seasoned the Pred in P1 is. We realy don't know.
If he's a rookie, then i still say he'd die a horrible, painful death.

BUt if he was a seasoned pro ( and the way he killed the humans is not an example either way, in the comics and novels we discover that they see human hunting the same way we percieve hunting deer, it's fun and distracting, but no real danger) The he woul'd probobly win.

what do you guys think, was he a rookie, or an Elder?

rookie:monkey1

for all of you guys who said predator 1 will win are hallucinating.

first of all, we can see that predalien is stronger than wolf.

why you think p1 can be stronger than wolf??

he just hunt human, pfff, every predaotor can do that.

look at scar, celtic, they killed lot of humans before they got decimated by aliens.

and predalien is much stronger than alien.

IF PREDATOR 1 have canon laser, then he will prevail. but in that case, every predator will win.

but if he do hand to hand combat, there is no doubt in my mind that he will lose BIG TIME

Back