Battleground: Pred. 1 pred. vs. Pred. 2 Pred.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who would win?

• Pred 1

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Pred 2

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Who would WIN in a hand to hand combat?!!!! Weaponry included :rock

Predator 1 Pred.

039_24990~Predator-Posters.jpg

VS

Predator 2 Pred.

Predator_2_Varese_VSD_5302-732714.jpg

Let's GET IT ON !!!!!

Its been awhile since I've seen P2...admittingly I don't like it all that much especially in comparison but let me pose this question wasn't P2 a youth as well similar to the youths of AvP?

If that is the case then I have to give it to Pred 1. I think his experience in hunting and fighting will still triumph over P2's weaponry. Plus P1 took himself out which shows he's a crazy **** who will self sacrifice to win.

The only Pred I think could really give P1 a run is Wolf and that's just because they're both older and more experienced

To me, it's almost no contest, I'd give it to the P2. P1 was strong and intelligent in its attack, but the P2 is loaded out the ass with weapons to make up for whatever natural skills it lacks in comparison to the P1. It'd be a contest, neither would get smoked, but in the end I'd bet the P2 would be standing.

P1 all the way.
The man took on two fully armed, highly trained special ops teams by himself and smoked them. Well, almost.
P2's opponents were a bunch of drugged out thugs and a middle-aged, slightly overweight cop. Who handed him his ass.

P1 no contest. Like has been mentioned above, P2 was killed by an old city cop. P1 to on a special forces team, and ultimately lost to a highly trained military commando. No contest, P1.

Predator 1 FTW...AGAIN!!! :rock

Dutch > Harrigan. Thw opponents are what make you great and P1 lost to a GREAT opponent after taking out a whole Commando Squad. P2 only some cops, no where near the training of those other guys.

I do agree that the P1 pred battled commandos but P2 pred battled not only cops but cops with high-tech technology, like the freeze gun. Also P2 pred battled abunch of Jamaican gangsters.

Furthermore, P2 pred wanted to detonate himself but Glover cut off his arm.

P2 wins this....P1 had the advantage of surprise over the "crack teams"...they knew nothing about Predators or the fact they existed and he still was defeated. P2 went in with the humans knowing they existed and were supposedly "prepared" for his arrival. P2's only problem was with playing with Glover instead of killing him...which he had plenty of opportunity to do.

It's somewhat of a toss-up to me as both are brutal and effective hunters in the movies.....until they both die of course. :lol

The Predator 1 used stealth and his prey's lack of knowledge of what-he-was to take advantage of the situation. Mostly dispatching characters one-on-one only and using his laser cannon a lot.

The Predator 2 used stealth but was more effective in throwing himself into the fray and killing everyone...much like how he took out the gangsters in the beginning of the movie and all the Jamaican gangsters at the Colombian druglord's place. Let's also not forget the trainful of people that he slaughtered. They did all have guns and the Predator 2 wasn't hit once (at least I don't recall him being shot until Harrigan got him, right?). As well as taking out a government team who was supposedly "ready" for him.

I'd almost have to lean towards the Predator 2 as he was purely aggressive and more brutal than the original Predator...who I saw more as a tactician in his hunting (similar to Wolf).

Predator 2.

I see a lot of people are saying he was weak because Glover killed him. You do realize that Glover had to shoot him 7 times with a 55. caliber shotgun, cut off his forearm and have him get thrown through a solid brick wall in order to defeat him, right? I'd say he was a lot tougher than the first one, who went down just because a log fell on him.

That and from what we've seen, the P2 Predator was quite proficient in melee combat, whereas the first relied on stealth and his caster, which probably wouldn't work if he had to go against another Predator.

LOL a redundant question i cannot answer, they will probably blow themselves up with a couple hundred city blocks

Back