Who would Win: AVP Scar vs. Pred. 1 Pred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win ?

• AVP Scar

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Predator 1 Pred.

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Alright, assuming that Predators have to battle each other to be King of Predators.

Who would win in a hand to hand combat? Including their weaponry.

Put it this way, they are ready to go to battle with a bunch of Aliens, but in the process they bumped into each other and they get into an argument and want to battle it out. So....

AVP Scar

photo_04_hires.jpg

*not sure if it scar*

vs.

Predator 1 Pred.

predator.jpg

Let's get it on :rock :rock

but why? give reasons :)

I mean, AVP Scar battled a Queen Alien. Most of the time, when Scar battles an Alien he is not using his camo ability.

Pred.1 Pred on the other hand was utilizing his camo ability mostly throughout the film giving him the upper edge.

Predator 1 FTW!!! :rock

Why? Because it took out all of Dutch's Commando Squad!! :cool:

Scar only took out those weak ass Weyland security chumps. :rolleyes:

Scar to me was a brawler but one could easily say that its the issue of youth where he tried brut strength over tact. Pred 1 was a hunter in all senses of the word. He wouldn't try to go toe to toe with Scar but try to outsmart him and kill him fast. Not to mention something tells me that Pred 1 could out fight Scar just by instinct especially since the AVP Pred were coming to Earth for training not for hunting.....

I'd be more interested in Pred 1 vs. Wolf....

Good points Mike.

...and, well I was thinking about Pred. 1 vs. Pred. 2 since I haven't seen AVP 2.

Predator 1....he took on a crack military commando squad and HUNTED them.

There was not that much that was steathy about the AvP Predator except for their introduction. They basically used brute strength and clearly underestimated their Alien opponents. I will give it that Scar definitely took out an Alien Queen...but Alexa Woods did help him out.

Back