Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I just saw these, can't wait to find out more about it! This is gonna be SIIIIICK!!!! :rock

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Imagine, 16 Freaks in a full on stealth warfare type brawl!! The Profanity would make a sailor blush!! :D

P.S. I'm sure Yippy 'The Ninja' K Aye would own us all. The only guy who could bring a knife to a gun fight and still win. :rock

Nobody listened to me when I talked about this a month or two ago. This will kick ass!! :rock

Thanks for bringin' attention to it Ill.

Imagine, 16 Freaks in a full on stealth warfare type brawl!! The Profanity would make a sailor blush!! :D

P.S. I'm sure Yippy 'The Ninja' K Aye would own us all. The only guy who could bring a knife to a gun fight and still win. :rock

bagels will love it since it's a stealthy camping game. :monkey3

i don't have a ps3 so i'm out.

As long as there is a pair of stairs Bagels can hide behind, he'll do fine in the game :emperor:emperor

It looks like I'm going to have to finially bite the bullet and get me a PS3 now.

bagels will love it since it's a stealthy camping game. :monkey3
As long as there is a pair of stairs Bagels can hide behind, he'll do fine in the game :emperor:emperor

It looks like I'm going to have to finially bite the bullet and get me a PS3 now.
You F.@#kers lay off my boy!!:emperor

Al, You've been found guilty of camping too my friend!! :D

You want to meet the king of campers see this guy: https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/pitu23/?action=view&current=funnyhat.jpg :lol

:eek::D:cool:

They need to add a knife in Gears 2. :lol

Lets just hope the mic works on this game cause UT3 is collecting dust. Other than that I am ready to get smashed and kick some ass with the freaks on this game.

For my friends (ya douchebags) that say I camp, i've only hid under the stairs in one game, and only stay in places when i'm sniping.

Ya buncha Marys.

:cool:

yeah we all "camp" at times during the game but I love Bagels responses when someone says that about him...he's so animated about it. I'm just playin' about whole thing.

Now host advantage...that is something that is real. :D

I think you're mistaking me and somebody else...

Back