Won anything lately?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

B Electronic

I DID!!! Within 5 minutes I won twice in fact! First I found a SDCC banner which gave me a chance to get a free Haradrim Soldier!! And just a few minutes later, I won a free Eómer bust in the SDCC chat!! And to think I used to be someone who never won a signle thing. This must be my lucky day!! I better go buy a lottery ticket while my luck lasts!!
:banana :carrot :mac :ted :boing2 :elef :spook :taz :tom :win

We got the 2012 Olympics and Liverpool (three cheers for Gerrard) won the European cup, does that count?:dance

If not, no, not won anything :bang

We got the 2012 Olympics and Liverpool (three cheers for Gerrard) won the European cup

Yeah , but São Paulo from Brazil won the American Cup, we shall meet in Tokyo :evil

Where do you find the banners?
Are they on individual product pages or some where else?

Well you guys where a lot of help, I've figured it out. :moon

Congrats B, I'm too slow to win anything... have gotten some answers right though, and thats good enough for me... :rolleyes

Psycho Cenobite, they are located on the product pages. Just go over to Sideshow's web site and look at the Cigarette Smoking Man's order page, that's a Comic Con Special. The banners appear in the lower right hand side of most product pages at random, and would direct you to a page like Smoking man's page.
I've been looking for a free item, but so far, I have had no luck. :(

I've found 5+ so far and they all link to the Smoking Man! :(

I'll keep hunting!

Psycho C :x

There is also a Willow special I've found on the right side of the category pages and on the Sculptor Bio pages. It's a pretty good deal, to bad I can't afford it with the stupid SDCC Exclusives processing in a few days. :bang

BE,
I also won an eomer bust friday.:rock

Lonnie Cummings was the Big winner today(Sat). Personally, I think a SS payoff was involved because Lonnie was so miffed at SS for raising the LE on the Dr. Doom figure. ;) ;)

Way to go Lonnie!! :toast :toast :toast :toast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't won a single contest, and the only banner I've found was the one for a $5 discount on Sauron's Mace.

Everyone else seems to like the new "entry form" method, but I have to wonder whether it is really as good as it is supposed to be. In the past I have won a few of the contests, both those that were answered directly in the IRC chat, and those that went to the Mistress email, so I am pretty confident that I am fast enough in knowing/finding/submitting the answers. Yet I haven't one a single thing, even in the contests with multiple winners.

so I am pretty confident that I am fast enough in knowing/finding/submitting the answers. Yet I haven't one a single thing, even in the contests with multiple winners.

In the Chat or the Mistress of the Web Givaways?
In the chat, that's why I stay away from it, I'm never fast enough to win anything there, and I get bummed out by losing. But in the Mistress of the Web ones. I've won 2 out of, somewhere around 20 or so. I much more prefer the Mistress giveaways, it's fun to do extensive research trying to find the answers, and rewarding when you get one right even when you don't win anything. It's also less stressful to take my time looking for answers and sending them in.

:lol I have kept all the dolls I got. Actually, I think my mom wants this one she likes the POTA.

I like the new 'enter to win' form. I only had a problem with sending my entry because of the two areas to provide a state. I typed in my state, as I am from overseas, and didn't realise you had to use the 'other' option, from the drop down menu of American states. I can't see why we can't all just type in our states. It would have avoided this type of confusion, when you sent your entry, only to find you I hadn't filled out all the required fields, and was left wondering what field had been omitted.

I like the new form too and the varying mathods of choosing a winner used by Chris. Sometimes 1st correct answer, sometimes everyother correct answer, sometimes totally random. I think that evens the playing field very well.

Back on topic. I found a banner yesterday for free MoS bust, and won a CSM yesterday in chat.

BTW, new day, same old banner. Found the CSM special yet again. :bang

I won an Isildur bust and the regular and vampire Willow dolls from Buffy.

I'm definetly keeping the Isildur bust but I'll probably try to trade the Willows for a LOTR bust or helm here on the board. :dunno

Back