Haradrim Soldier Statue Contest Winner announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Contest Page Link

Well, the 2005 San Diego Comic Con is coming around very quickly as many of you who visit my site may know. Last year thanks to the kindness of SideShow Collectibles the makers of some of the worlds best products from your favorite TV Shows and Movies such as Star Wars and Lord Of The Rings I was able to do a contest in honor of last years event. I'm back at it again this year once again thanks to SideShow Collectibles and this year me and SideShow have teamed up to give away a Haradrim Soldier Statue.

This contest will run from today June 16 through the end of San Diego Comic Con on July 17th at midnight.

To Enter you need to email me at [email protected] with your name and shipping address and Haradrim Soldier Statue contest in the subject of your email.

Disclaimer

Delivery for the contest winner:
The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter

Delivery time & Restrictions:
All continental US orders are shipped FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will no longer ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.

International Shipping Restrictions:
At this time we are unable to make shipments to Mexico, Venezuela or Indonesia. International Shipping

All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify us immediately and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any.

Anybody using a James Bond product for their promotion will need to post
this: © 1962, © 2001 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. All rights reserved. 007 Gun Symbol logo, Gun Barrel (Iris) logo, Silhouette logo are a trademark of Danjaq, LLC. licensed by EON Productions Limited.

Re: Haradrim Soldier Statue Contest

*rubs weiner*

me wants it.. :gollum

No problem guys!!! Glad to just give a little back :)

!

AWESOME J!!!!

NOW GO AND GET SIDESHOW TO HELP YOU DO AN ARAGORN CONTEST!!!!

Re: !

Yeah, I think you may be waiting for that one :p

Could someone make this a sticky please :)

contest

Great!! Thanks for the contest and opportunity mate.

:toast :toast :toast :toast

Scriff

great contest!

Well . . .I've been holding off on gettign this bad boy. Let's see what happens! Thx Josh for the great contest.

Just glad to do something for this great community!!!

I will recuse myself from this one, as I just got it from AlterEgo. But I will say that I was actually quite pleasently surprised by this statue. The detail is great and with an Eomer on Steed :drool :poke , it will look great!

Nice contest offer Josh. Thanks....I'm in as well. :toast

Back