1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

where are my evil posts !!!!:monkey2

Oh ****!

WEVE BEEEN HAXORED!!!!

GTFO!
:blissysmi

:medic

I was wondering where all my posts from the last 24 hours had gone. There cleaning out the forum, everybody starts at 0 posts:lol

That would be funny if everyone went back to 0, then we could have a post contest.

But anyway, haven't gotten my shipping notice yet so it'll be arriving next week some time.

Well, dang it...finally got a break so I could take a quick glance at some images from you folks who already got them and...nothing?
Okay...the thread's gone...post'em again please! Please? :D

Question for those of you who've got 'em...do the outfits come off easily or are they sewn onto them (like ANH Leia?)

It looks like an earlier version of the board has been loaded. Like a backup or something.

I've lost about 20 posts from today.

I know Dave is mad at me but I didn't think he was this mad :monkey2

I'm sorry Dave. I promise to never make fun of anything or anyone and be some really lame and boring member that no one cares about.

Now this is weird--the real picture thread was gone earlier today when I started this thread, and then this thread vanished and the picture thread was back. Now it's gone again and this one has returned.

:confused:

I am packing it in for the night. My avatar is gone too and I can't put a new one in.

What's going on????

I lost a lot of earth-shattering posts today that can never be replaced. Many bothans died to bring me this information.

What's going on????

I lost a lot of earth-shattering posts today that can never be replaced. Many bothans died to bring me this information.

Well at least I still have my broken Stealth Ironman. Even broken the damn thing is beautiful. I really mean that. This statue is awesome.

From RS

2pk11.JPG

2pk9.JPG

I feel like i'm in the twilight zone. What thread am I in now? I left the computer for a while with the picture thread up and came back to this. And when I refreshed it it came back as the Aliens 1:1 bust thread. Very strange.

Anyways. I was gonna say that it almost looks like Palpatine is shrugging. Is there any clothing that can come off underneath to lower his robes a little to give him a normal looking neck?

Back