SDCC FREAK PICS ON WECAM POST THEM HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

ADAM:

adam7io.jpg

JOSH:

josh6cg.jpg

re

Man, they look like a couple of security guards at a nightclub, than an SSC boffin and a messageboard geek. :lol

Re: re

Awesome prize!!!

I take it we now know what 'the Thing' is that dave was talking about prior to the con :lol

Re: re

That was just some guy who came up and asked me a few questions about SS stuff. That happened to me a few times I think it was cause I was wearting a black T-Shirt.

Yeah, I cracked up when I saw Dusty and Danny doing that. Danny is a great guy I enjoyed hanging with him, and Dusty is one of the best at SS she is really really super nice and fun to talk to.

Here's a group picture of the SS Freaks that attended, jessewilson, Bob "The Godfather" jimmyjames, wetanut, Josh behind wetnut, fubeca, mirabella666, Vikingmagyar, Samakaliz, myself, Gabberjawa (Chuck), Adam from DSC, Elros left before picture was taken, and including our very own dstephen. Along with a few of the many great folks from Sideshow (Bob, Keith, Scott...can't remember the other two guys names). These are not in order. I'll let you all figure that part out. :banana

sevs5zo.jpg

Back