Gentle Giant Master Chief 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a prototype at SDCC, it was just a sculpt no articulation, but from what I saw it'd make a sweet figure.

P.S. I've looked for a pic everywhere and have found nothing. GG had a 'No Photography' sign up.

I wonder what is taking so long. I expected to see something by now.

i think the original plan was to be released the same time as Halo 3. i hope they are still planning on making him. The body being builled as "super poseable" gives me high hopes. But even if the body is lame, as long as the armor is good, we can do a swap :)
Let the hunt for photos begin?

hehe... found pics

SDCC_25_Jess_171.jpg

Here's another pic. I was looking forward to this. Not sure what GG is doing with this or when it's shipping?

p1110317db1.jpg

The mini-busts look like they're supposed to ship in March.

p1110318qb2.jpg

Well that sucks, I want a statue. And now that I think about it, they did say that at SDCC this past year.

I saw that one, it's the Kotobukiya version. It looks nice and all but it's plastic and I prefer something more solid. Also, I don't like the weapon selection. I prefer a pose with the rifle. :monkey3

This could be a really kickass figure... I imagine we'll also see a number of color variants.

Back