Little Forum Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

Hi everybody- I was able to attend SDCC for the day on Thursday and had a great time. Every single piece at the Sideshow booth looked even better in person. I got some free giveaway items in my Sideshow bag, including a black Sideshow baseball cap, a Sideshow keychain, a collect for life bracelet, and (best of all) an exclusive SDCC Sideshow DVD featuring several video turnarounds (including video footage of the X-Men electronic diorama), video featurettes, and extras (like the Obi-Wan April Fool's video clip). As an extra little contest, I am going to draw a name out of a hat and mail this set of free stuff to the lucky winner (I will pay the postage.) Unfortunately, I can't afford to send it overseas, so US entries only, please... Sorry!!! If you would like to enter, just post a reply to this message here in this forum. I will take all of the names that reply and draw them from a hat on Monday night, then post the winner here, who can provide me with a mailing address. I hope that this will be a way to share some of the fun of the show with those who couldn't get there in person. Good luck!

Thanks! I actually just bought a Shelob. I was happy to see Beruthiel get a prize that she (I think Beruthiel is a she!) wanted!

It is very nice of you to offer this .
Please include me in the drawing .
Much thanks tomandshell ! :bow :clap

Don't enter me in the contest but just wanted to say that it is very nice of you to do this....
You :rock
Bill

Thank you , how very generous. Count me in. I was in chat during the doors of indecision, fun and hilarious. :lol

Very generous of you please count me in. Glad to hear you're having fun at SDCC.

Re: Forum Contest

I'm in, but only if you consider Canada as not being overseas. I am, however on the other side of Lake Ontario, but it is rather small, and doesn't really count as a "sea". And besides, we are all really nice people up here. No, it does not snow all year round. No, we are not all French Lumberjacks, and do not say " oot and aboot". But we do have kick-ass Maple syrup!

Back