1:1 SSE Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
As mentioned in the podcast, the 1:1 Nosferatu SSE edition limited to 100 will be previewed in this week's newsletter.

013108vamp.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a second, SS arent making this SSE in Black and White though are they?:confused:
If you've seen the film, its doesnt have that classic black and white look, but a sepia tone, or in the newly restored version a bluey tinge during the night sequences.
Right?

100 is way too high, they couldn't sell 200 regular. Nosfertu isn't as popular as Frankenstien or Dracula. The edition should be 25, which is less then Dracula who can still be found for retail.

100 is way too high, they couldn't sell 200 regular. Nosfertu isn't as popular as Frankenstien or Dracula. The edition should be 25, which is less then Dracula who can still be found for retail.

correct

way too high.

Frankenstein SSE at 100 didn't sell out yet, it's back at second chance.

looks good but I will say I wish theyd get the shadows extra dark for this one.

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here for a minute...

Many complained about the very low edition sizes of Ardeth Bey and Dracula SSE, as well as many other "ultra low" edition size pieces. While 100 is probably too high for the SSE Vampyre, isn't it nice to know you can probably order it without fear of missing it? Remember, the Ardeth Bey SSE bust sold out in only 59 seconds...

50 is a good number for the busts & 100 is a good number for the PF's ............... oh yeah .......... 1/per limit please....... :monkey1

Not a fan of this SSE. I think the colour version captures Orlok far better.
I had a feeling the colour scheme would be simpler and less detailed.
Cant wait to get my hands on the Colour Bust though:D

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here for a minute...

Many complained about the very low edition sizes of Ardeth Bey and Dracula SSE, as well as many other "ultra low" edition size pieces. While 100 is probably too high for the SSE Vampyre, isn't it nice to know you can probably order it without fear of missing it? Remember, the Ardeth Bey SSE bust sold out in only 59 seconds...

If they lowerd the price I wouldn't have a problem with the edition, but with a 100 this will never hold its value. I just can't spend that much money and know I'm getting ripped off. So its ebay hunting. I figure $300.00 is a good deal for this at a 100 ES.

Back