Would you buy a Death Star expansion pack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can only think that SS failed to include stormtrooper belts with the ANH Luke and Han because these are coming in a Death Star expansion pack. At least, I hope so.

I'd have:
2 stormtrooper belts
2 stormtrooper blasters
torture droid
mouse droid

I'm also hoping for Death Star Troopers, Gunners, Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguise, Tarkin...big Death Star scenes fan, my favourite scenes in the trilogy.

That's a big NO!
If SSC were going to make these items they'd have done it by now.
Just because a few of you are complaining about it, it doesn't mean they'll do it.
Sorry if I come across as a prick, just the way I see it.
:chew

I would rather have Luke and Han in Stormtrooper armor. The belt and blaster from that could be removed and added to the existing ANH figures.

I'm interested in expansion packs... not just for the Death Star, but others as well.

And if they were going for a Death Star theme, why not include mouse droids and other fun bits.

If Hasbro can do it, I know Sideshow can.

accsetdeathstrL.jpg

If Hasbro can do it, I know Sideshow can.

accsetdeathstrL.jpg

I haven't seen this for years, but I must have been thinking of it when I posted! Another thing that would make a good exclusive would be a comlink.

I'd love Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguise - my absolute favourite characters and outfits from the trilogy.

I can only think that SS failed to include stormtrooper belts with the ANH Luke and Han because these are coming in a Death Star expansion pack. At least, I hope so.

I'd have:
2 stormtrooper belts
2 stormtrooper blasters
torture droid
mouse droid

I'm also hoping for Death Star Troopers, Gunners, Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguise, Tarkin...big Death Star scenes fan, my favourite scenes in the trilogy.

I'd buy that, but not at some ridiculous pricepoint.

Sooo I guess this means when I posted the idea back in one of the Luke threads I should have posted one like this instead? :dunno

Original Idea I had was this:

2 Blasters
Hans belt
Lukes Belt with grapple hook possibly removable
long rifle
chewies binders
mouse droid

$25 bucks.

Sooo I guess this means when I posted the idea back in one of the Luke threads I should have posted one like this instead? :dunno

Original Idea I had was this:

2 Blasters
Hans belt
Lukes Belt with grapple hook possibly removable
long rifle
chewies binders
mouse droid

$25 bucks.

I hadn't read your post, but I love your list - long rifle and binders are a great idea that I missed.

I'd love if they did an imperial officer in a cream tunic, like Wulf Yularen.

Back