My favorite Environments are ........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Heart Of Stone

What are your top 3 favorite Environments(and for those of you that hate the Environments , what are the top 3 you hate the most?) ?
The environments include(in no particular order) : Orthanc , Helm's Deep , Golden Hall , Amon Hen , Weathertop , Bucklebury Ferry , Mines of Moria , Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul

Stone trolls (technically an enviroment)

Weathertop
Bucklebury Ferry
Orthanc

I would say those 3 not in any given order

special mention mines of moria, Helms Deep (apart from color) .....

Aurea - Are the Trolls an Environment ? I was going off of what Sideshow had them listed as on their sales page for him . They have it listed as Stone Trolls "Statue" , as opposed to the other environments that actually state "Environment" .

1) Stone Trolls

It's the only one I have and haven't really cared for the rest.

If I had an Orthanc, I'd be mighty tempted to sell it.

Top 3 I like:

1. Stone Trolls
2. -
3. -

Top 3 I hate:

1. Orthanc (sorry, it's just hideous!)
2. Helms Deep (grey grey grey grey and more grey)
3. Minas Morgul (I look at this enviro and think Slimer from Ghostbusters!)

Top 3:

1. Stone Trolls
2. Golden Hall
3. Bucklebury Ferry

Hated 3:

1. Helms Deep (Nice sculpt, but color is so BLAH)
2. Mines of Moria (ditto)
3. Minas Tirith (Could've been the best enviro if they made it larger and with a black base--- a wasted opportunity)

1 - Golden Hall
2 - Weathertop
3 - Amon Hen

I'm obviously going by the pictures, and if I'd count the Stone Trolls as an environment, those would be number one. I've only got the Golden Hall and Helm's Deep so far, but I'm planning on the three new ones and the Mines of Moria.

Stone Trolls (note: I was the first one on this board to get AND love them :lol )
Helm's Deep (modded only)
don't have any others (yet)

1. Stone Trolls (wish I owned)
2. Orthanc
3. Buckleberry Ferry

(Amon Hen is a CLOSE 4th)

Back