DARTH VADER 1:1 SCALE BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean something like this?

Darth Vader 1:1 Bust

vad2zz8.jpg

vad3hr8.jpg

vad1qh0.jpg

vad4yo0.jpg

hell YEAH!!!! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
If they did a vader bust i'd like it if the face part came away to reveal his real face like in the film just before he died, that would be sweet.

I really wish I had bought that when he had it for sale :monkey2

Just bad timing with my move and all.

Agreed, if Sideshow did one though, it'd be like the Illusive Concepts one from a few years ago, hopefully with full Anakin head beneath and the 3 part mask.

It must have the Anakin head beneath but I don't know which one... Young burned Anakin or like the Illusive Concept (Adult Anakin) one but without the eyebrows?
What do you think?

I was going to buy the Illusive Concept Vader Reveal some time ago but I ended up not buying as shipping to Italy was too much.:emperor

It must have the Anakin head beneath but I don't know which one... Young burned Anakin or like the Illusive Concept (Adult Anakin) one but without the eyebrows?
What do you think?

There was no emotional value for me seeing Hayden's charred face under the mask, but Shaw in Jedi was pivotal to one of my favorite scenes in all 6 films, so that's the one I'd want.

guys ! is this for sure ?
where are you getting this Info?
and I hope you are right because I would want it SO BAD !

needs to go with my darth vader PF for SURE !

SS won't be making a 1:1 Vader bust anytime soon as MR and now most likely efx have the license for 1:1 helmets.

If they make vader they should just make a reveal.I really dont see any point in them makeing the masked vader since the mask and armor are easy to get and its ALOT cheaper to make yourself.

Id really like to see a new rotj vader reveal I was never impressed with the illsuive concepts display.

Billy

It's rumor with efx, but totally not rumor while MR had the license. Vader's helmet fell under the same license as the other 1:1 helmets (Clone, Stormie, etc).

Back