IS this a joke?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That cant be true, if it is I am gonna be selling a Hicks figure very soon:lol

One did sell for around $600 a few weeks ago, thats ridiculous IMO.

I quite honestly could not see spending more than $100.00 for this figure, which looks NOTHING LIKE Hicks. The outfit is awesome, but the face sculpt is a joke.

Jeez, that's just f'd... no way is that figure worth near that much. Don't get me wrong, he's great and if you are only going to have one Marine he's the one. But even at $600 its ridiculous.

Jeez, that's just f'd... no way is that figure worth near that much. Don't get me wrong, he's great and if you are only going to have one Marine he's the one. But even at $600 its ridiculous.
I completely agree, but due to his scarcity the price has been driven higher and higher. If there had been a lot more made I'm sure this would be hovering at $150 or less.

the great thing about this is that if our wives or girlfriends say that our hobby is dumb or a joke, we've got ammunition now to use against it!

We can just tell em, "Hey! You may think that this statue/figure may look like a toy, but he's worth thousands of dollars!"

:chew

as for the price these fools paid, I CANT BELIEVE IT! I wish I had a Hicks figure, I'd sell em in a heartbeat! 2000 dollars!! Hell yeah I can think of lots a cool stuff I could buy (or pay off) with that!

Back