High res Darth Vader helmet pictures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
title says it all.. I can't stand the waiting so took the initiative to start my own vader.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28451

can anyone tell me this specs on this helmet?

mypics-2.jpg

ROTJ/ESB? what I'm hoping for.

Any chance of getting a profile shot? Something seems odd about the angled portion of the dome, and I can't tell if it's seeint it out of black and full costume context or what.

As for the overall look, definitely feels like any film but ANH.

so I should lower the dome so that the brow doesn't show right? thanks!

thank you so much for the link, I was studing the helmets for several minutes, and it is funny how these little differences can change the look of the helm so drastically.

It looks good, my only curiousity is can it achieve this look from a lower angle, it's very defining of Vader to see him from this pov.

screenESBVAder01%20copy.jpg

I need to look for a predator body, I know getting a sideshow kamit is cheaper but I want the posibility and bulk of the predator..

what do you guys think?

I'm probbaly going to have to sew a cape... I want to get started but need measurements for the body..

Depending on your plan, you might want to know how you're going to do his chest and shoulder armor before committing to a body.

oh, I do.. I'm going to see if I can rework the ROTS ultimate villian armor, if all fails I'll probably contact hurricane and see if I can get a cast off one of his.

I think I might end up going with the DCD body.. it's ALOT easier to get ahold of... and I'll just shave it down like waht I did with my old medicom superman...

I think I might end up going with the DCD body.. it's ALOT easier to get ahold of... and I'll just shave it down like waht I did with my old medicom superman...

The armor looks too small on the DC body because of the massive shoulders/chest, I don't think any amount of reworking the body would help that not to mention the articulation and cut joints of the body. There are pics in the custom area of the DC body based Vader but I think the Predator body would be the perfect size.

The dome looks semi ANH because of the peak.

The facemask looks very rots.

Its the best 1/6 scale vader mask/helmet ive ever seen.

Billy

Looks good so far, just two things, one particualr i feel to all version of Vader except ROTS, the neck looks too long, ive added to pics to hopefully help.first is my full size costume ESB bucket,shows the neck gap from grill to edge, second a WIP (for me !!! gonna have me own vader :D)ANH vader, shows the much smaller chin vent found on the ANH version, if you want more info go here, https://www.darthphaeton.com/ANHhelmet.htm, dont click on home cos for some reason its down????
DSCF0811.jpg

DSCF0821.jpg

Back