In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

I've seen threads about individual lines in the past, but I thought it might be useful to have a unified thread for all Aliens & Predator minifigs, including Medicom Kubricks, Mez-its from Mezco, and the upcoming AVP Cosbaby figures from Hot Toys. Does anyone collect these? What do you have?

I don't have any just yet, but my birthday is coming up in a few days, and I decided to request some Alien Kubricks. I'm getting the whole first and second series of individual figures (although not including the rare chase figures), as well as the Aliens power loader and queen set. I'll be posting some pictures and my impressions once I get them.

Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

sounds good man, lookin forward to seeing your new collection.
:mexwave

Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

I have the Mez-Itz Predas and Aliens, they are awesome!
I don't like the Kubricks that much, so I passed on them, but they do have quite a variety of characters though.
I preordered the Cosbabies because they look cool!

I said it before and I'll say it again...

"Aww, he's trying to claw my face off...:love"

I have the Mez-Itz Predas and Aliens, they are awesome!
I don't like the Kubricks that much, so I passed on them, but they do have quite a variety of characters though.
I preordered the Cosbabies because they look cool!

I think I'll definitely get the AVP cosbabies because they look really well done, even though I'm not that crazy about the movie.

I personally like the very stylized design of the Kubricks over the Mez-Its, but some of them do look nice. I think it was Ripley that kind of turned me off of the Mez-Its. The face doesn't do it for me. (Admittedly, the Kubrick version is also not the most attractive in the world, but it fits with their overall style.)

2ripleyonbase.jpg

Which Mez-its do you have?

I think I'll definitely get the AVP cosbabies because they look really well done, even though I'm not that crazy about the movie.

I personally like the very stylized design of the Kubricks over the Mez-Its, but some of them do look nice. I think it was Ripley that kind of turned me off of the Mez-Its. The face doesn't do it for me. (Admittedly, the Kubrick version is also not the most attractive in the world, but it fits with their overall style.)

2ripleyonbase.jpg

Which Mez-its do you have?

she looks like a monkey :rotfl

:confused:
What's Michael Jackson doing in this thread? :lol

I've seen threads about individual lines in the past, but I thought it might be useful to have a unified thread for all Aliens & Predator minifigs, including Medicom Kubricks, Mez-its from Mezco, and the upcoming AVP Cosbaby figures from Hot Toys. Does anyone collect these? What do you have?

I don't have any just yet, but my birthday is coming up in a few days, and I decided to request some Alien Kubricks. I'm getting the whole first and second series of individual figures (although not including the rare chase figures), as well as the Aliens power loader and queen set. I'll be posting some pictures and my impressions once I get them.

Good choice in getting the powerloader kubrick, it really is one of the best kubrick release in 2007.

DSCF0016.jpg

Wow that is a whole lot of eggs there! And you even have the face hugger chase too. Very jealous! You have the chestbusted Kane too? That is probably my favorite Kubrick of all time......:chew Show us some pics of the power loader and queen!!

Wow that is a whole lot of eggs there! And you even have the face hugger chase too. Very jealous! You have the chestbusted Kane too? That is probably my favorite Kubrick of all time......:chew Show us some pics of the power loader and queen!!

Sure, here we go...

DSC00847.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

Oh, besides kubrick...this is some of the items I got among my alien collections. Enjoy.

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

Great pics!! I did not need to see that Kane...:monkey2 I want one so badly. He was 1:48 right? His price has really increased. I would have gotten the power loader set as well but I'm poor.

Great pics!! I did not need to see that Kane...:monkey2 I want one so badly. He was 1:48 right? His price has really increased. I would have gotten the power loader set as well but I'm poor.

Take your time darren1228, I'm sure you will get it. In fact, it just a piece of plastic as mentioned from other thread.:D

Oh BTW, Kane happens to be 1:96 as I recall.

I'd really like that chestburster Kane, but I can't justify paying the prices it's going for these days. I also need to get the Space Jockey. That looks sweet.

Finally opened my Kubricks. They're pretty nice, but I am disappointed that so much of the cast of Alien is either not available or is only available in spacesuit form, which makes them all look pretty similar. They should have come out with regular versions of the entire cast before doing the spacesuits.

The power loader is cool, although it does sort of pale in comparison to the Hot Toys one (not surprisingly). I had to take a pocket knife to make the holes in Ripley's feet bigger because she just wouldn't fit all the way onto the loader, but once I did that it was fine. They *really* need to do some Kubrick Aliens marines. Anyway, some crappy pictures:

kubrick_alien1.jpg

kubrick_alien2.jpg

kubrick_alien3.jpg

kubrick_alien4.jpg

kubrick_alien5.jpg

kubrick_aliens3.jpg

kubrick_aliens4.jpg

kubrick_aliens1.jpg

kubrick_aliens2.jpg

kubrick_aliens2a.jpg

Nice pics icruise! Yeah I would definetely buy some Kubricks from Aliens. The cosbaby AvP figures are out too and here are some pics from the Toysdaily boards. Love the expression on Scar's face!

2241618933_9ec0687a52_o.jpg

2241618799_991653bbbe_o.jpg

2241619029_2926944cf4_o.jpg

2241618723_a71350a590_o.jpg

2242411602_02abdf7820_o.jpg

BBTS now has the 400% Alien Kubrick up for preorder at $69.99. That's actually a lot cheaper than I've seen it so far from importers.

Lol nice addition to a dashboard in your car

Not to bring an old topic back form the dead, but does anyone know a site that has these in stock? Sideshow still shows them as preorder.

:(

Not to bring an old topic back form the dead, but does anyone know a site that has these in stock? Sideshow still shows them as preorder.

:(

If you mean the Hot Toys AvP Cosbabies, I don't believe they have been released on the US yet.

Back