400% Alien Kubrick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you are familiar with the lego like Kubricks...but Medicom is going to release a 400% Alien Kubrick. :D I have the 100% one and it is amazing but the price may keep me from getting the 400% version......

080111_08.jpg

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=3136

Looks pretty cool. Going by a straight conversion from yen, it would be about $100. I guess it's about 11" tall? Is there anyone in the US that's going to be selling it?

400% meaning it's 4x the size of a 1:1 scale lego man, or what exactly?

Peace and Love.
:chew
wulf

A normal Kubrick which is 100% is about 2inches tall. I think a 400% is more than 4X bigger. Here is a pic for reference. Thanks to "I Am Sith" over at kubricknation

Kubricks aren't related to Legos in anyway. The have a lego feel but is bigger than a Lego and is much more detailed. They are super addictive...not to mention expensive so beware!

DSCN2227.jpg

aliens-s1-6of6.jpg

aliens-s2-chase_01.jpg

aliens-s2-chase_02.jpg

lp1002897733.jpeg

Here are the previously released 100% Kubricks (series 1 and 2). You buy them blindboxed so you don't know which one you get until you open it. Of course some characters are easier to get than others. The hardest to get in series 1 was the facehugger and Chestbusted Kane for series 2. I've been trying hard to get the chestbusted Kane forever....one just ended on ebay for $99 :monkey2

I always thought the Star Wars Kubricks were cool, but I didn't want to get into something that would be hard to track down since I have a problem trying to be a completist.

I always thought the Star Wars Kubricks were cool, but I didn't want to get into something that would be hard to track down since I have a problem trying to be a completist.

I agree completely. I don't want to get started collecting the Star Wars line since there's so much of it and a lot of it is going to be difficult and expensive to track down. That's the nice thing about the Alien/Aliens ones. There aren't that many in total and with the expection of a couple of rare ones they aren't all that expensive. The downside is that I'm not sure if they're going to be releasing much more.

nice pics darren! Thanks for clearing the sizes up. I've got another question! Are these Kubricks mixed media, or all plastic? Thanks :)

What the.......a six armed Venom. How did you get a black body with six arms? I know they had a Doppleganger chase figure but that was with the red/blue suit.

So did you paint the doppleganger black? Or did you somehow glue on extra stumps for the arms? I'm guessing you glued extra stumps on cause the dopplegangers aren't cheap.

Indeed, the doppleganger was hard to find with unreasonable price, so I made my own version by using 3 sets of black spidy from SM3 HMV version which I consider look somewhat the same as doppleganger though. In fact, it look much much better with venom in this case....I think...:chew

Nice collection!! You have an army there. Hey where can I get those staircase thingys? I want to display my Kubricks like that too! Thanks in advance :D

Damn, the box for him is sweet!!! I only have a few Kubricks from the Kinnikuman series and I have a Rebel Ape.

Back