New 1/6 Superman Crystals...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of updates on this but I finally have my system down where I am real happy with it. That plus I was down for a week with a shoulder injury. I also made some clear ones that I will post in a bit after I snap some photos. anyways here is the refined version.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sm-Crystalnew1.jpg

Sm-Crystalnew2.jpg

Sm-Crystalnew3.jpg

Very nice,i really like it.Do you make any extras or is this something you will keep for yourself?
I would love to get hold of one...

That looks great Ryan!:cool: A longer crystal would look better as CF said. Let us know if your going to make these available and for how much.

Thanks guys. I actually made this one shorter on purpose (which you will see why shortly). And I have one of the new one on order :)

Well, Actually it was a neck injury like a pinched nerve but the pain shot down through my shoulder.

Sorry about the lack of updates on this but I finally have my system down where I am real happy with it. That plus I was down for a week with a shoulder injury. I also made some clear ones that I will post in a bit after I snap some photos. anyways here is the refined version.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sm-Crystalnew1.jpg

Sm-Crystalnew2.jpg

Sm-Crystalnew3.jpg

Great stuff Ryan,
As I mentioned on the other thread I need a green and some clear when you can make them available. :D

Thanks for everyones comments and support. Anyone that is interested shoot me a PM and I can get a list together and work out the details and let everyone know.

Thanks again,
Ryan

What a coincidence that everybody wants just one green crystal but more than one of the clear crystals! I guess the green just isn't as popular. :monkey5

What a coincidence that everybody wants just one green crystal but more than one of the clear crystals! I guess the green just isn't as popular. :monkey5

In the movie there is just one main green crystal. The rest are all clear.

I would make it longer...

PS: The new Superman figure is 100X better than the original... Just thought I'd throw that in.

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Thanks for everyones comments and support. Anyone that is interested shoot me a PM and I can get a list together and work out the details and let everyone know.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Well, I would have to have me some crystals as well.

Back