Has SS released a 1:1 P1 Bio?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamal posted earlier in the Wolf Pred Bio about this guy that does fan made ones and they look fraking amazing!! Jamal said to email him for prices. I'm guessing around the same price as the one from SSC. The ones on predatorstuff.com are $300 and up.

Predator Stuff

mailto:[email protected]

Here's some pics:

Celtic Predator
Pic20.jpg

Predator 2
P26.jpg

Predator 1
bio6.jpg

AvP Elder Predator
elder_bio_04.jpg

Lost Hunters Boar Predator
boar4.jpg

Full Line Up
preda.jpg

I got a question. In the line up picture, what predator did the bio in between the Elder and the P2 come from? Second to last. And that painted P2 looks amazing. I want that one and the Celtic one.

Those masks look so awesome... I've always privately dreamed of having a functioning, custom moulded Predator mask (in human size of course). :lol These masks are the next best thing. Very cool replicas that definitely do the source material justice.

The Hollywood Collectibles Group piece is looking nice as well.Taken from the one surviving biomask it s the complete head,shoulder and cannon assembly.

Anyone have any pics of the Icons or the Hollywood Collectibles Group piece to share? I'll do a search and see what I can find.

EDIT: I see there's an Icons Bio on Ebay right now.....nice piece

Last edited:
Wow...that's definitely the Ultimate 1:1 Predator Bio-Mask!!!! That looks simply awesome!

ohh man is that helm will be availeble on SS
If is stan winston I will get it for sure.

THATS INSANE LOOKING !

It is a replica of one of the bio helmet's used in the film.

i would love to get but i recently bought the SC 1:1 bust wich was 1050 euro's :horror, i think i will buy some smaller stuff like the diorama and the HT figures from now on.

and the coolest part.....

predator3lge.jpg

I'd love to have this, if only I could afford it. They do have a payment plan that lets you pay it off in four installments of $250, kinda like Flexpay. This bio is very very tempting... if they still have 'em in a couple of months I may just have to get me one of these!

Back