Bossk to be one of the next announced??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer Simpson

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Due to current trends, what are the odds of one the next couple of figures announced, one of them will be Bossk?

Koto have just announced one, there a Bossk Bobble Head later this year, we've seen the life scale Bossk, so I guess the next Scum figure will be the easiest of the Bounty Hunters for Sideshow to do

Place your bets, gentlemen

hmmm... i was thinking Bacta Tank Luke but Bossk would be cool (or bring on the freaking Tuskens already!)!

They would need to redesign feet, hands, forearms, and lower legs for Bossk.

Not likely anytime soon.

However, I have been known to make mistakes.

From time to time.

Not likely anytime soon.

From time to time.

They've done fully sculpted forearms in the past (Kanamit and Part 3 Jason) and the lower legs would just need to be rubber boot type covers. They could easily manage it.

Bossk is in my top 3 wants, so I'd love to see him announced soon.

The outfit on bossk is far too intricate for SS to tailor, along with all the added sculpting that won't work on their body. It only worked on the Hasbro version because all but the smallest outer pieces were scuplted together as a whole.

Isn't Bossk's outfit pretty much a knock off of Luke's flight suit. That doesn't seem too complex.

The outfit on bossk is far too intricate for SS to tailor, along with all the added sculpting that won't work on their body. It only worked on the Hasbro version because all but the smallest outer pieces were scuplted together as a whole.

If SSC can do the Boussh outfit, they can handle Bossk.

And rubber boot feet????Dear God no.

Heya there Homer... I find it interesting you pose this question as you have had some knowledge before about upcoming releases. Is this one pure speculation or do you maybe know a bit more? :joy

I'd be all about Bossk... and I think he's a figure we'll eventually see. Not sure if he'll be next... but I wouldn't complain if he was :rock

Not likely anytime soon.

From time to time.

They sculpted hands/forearms and upper legs for Abe Sapien, so I think they could certainly do it for Bossk. I would buy him.

Next Scum figure will be Greedo.

This is the safe money right here.....

although I wouldn't be too surprised if they reused the bodies of Sam and Frodo and gave us 2 pack Jawas......although not sure if their heights match up....

Back